Do you purposely avoid shows because of the crowd that will be there?

I skipped the Queens of the Stone Age / Trail of Dead show because of that. If I can't see what's going on, I tend to lose some interest. Plus you pay oodles of dough to see nothing, and get pushed around and crap- it's no fun. I skipped Converge at the Fireside Bowl half because I thought it'd sell out before I got there, and half because there'd be too many people crammed in a tiny joint.

Actually, I was really surprised that the crowd at the Isis show a couple weeks back was pretty alright. I was expecting a lot of Boston hardcore fucks, but instead, it was a pretty motley crew of people that were just really, really into it. fuckin rawk.

i usually dont go to shows because i feel like i dont fit in. the last one i went to was with robina so like, she was my agent.

i keep seeing more 10 and 12 yearolds at shows. i dont know whether to be happy that theyre getting into good music at such a young age or annoyed cuz theyre so young and taking up space.

Originally posted by chupe666
Oh shit- I just found out ISIS will be here next Thursday. And Cave In the day after (yeah, I like em- they write good songs).

Good week, but I may run outta money...

Cave In is good... don't change your mind just because they arn't striaght up metal anymore...

the people that did that to that band are a bunch of idiots.

it depends on the place...

if the show will take place in a closed area, ok, i'll be there (like a small club) but if it will be in an open place (like arena) forget...