do you really hate pearl jam?

prep, so weird. now this radio station (you can tell i don't listen to these much) is playing what is it... audioslave?

what's so bad about this band?

i like this asshole too, come to think of it. and maybe even separately from soundgarden?

I really like his solo album Euphoria Morning.

it's quite nice.

Audioslave is good, but it would be better if it wasn't overhyped as like being the next Led Zep.

ah, 'alive' is playing now.

maybe it's that EV sounds like he's crying that gets to me?

that says something about what pushes my buttons, at least. crying and growling like a monster?

My first listen of Audioslave was OK and then it went downhill, the thing bores me to tears now. TOTD bored me too. I appreciate a lot of PJ material, I think they got better with the newer albums although Vitology sucked.

i also agree that chris cornell's euphoria morning is great.

and for some reason, all these bands kind of bore me. soundgarden, aic, pj, nirvana- all of them. i don't know what it is. perhaps the overplayed via radio/mtv/beavis and butthead aspect, but there's just not a lot that grabs me about them all. haven't listened to audioslave yet.

Out of all the grunge and post grunge bands, I found The Afghan Whigs to be the best by far. I used to love Pearl Jam, but now they bore me mostly. I liked Ten and Vs and parts of Vitalogy and I didn't like the rest.

Alice in Chains ruled, but I mostly liked Facelift and Dirt, the more grungey releases.

I also rather enjoyed some cheesy grunge bands like Candlebox, Brothers Cain, The Screaming Trees, etc.

But then again I was like 13 - 14 back then so I listened to the radio pretty much constantly. I'd flip it over to the college station and listen to some industrial rock shit like Machines of Loving Grace, Skinny Puppy (The Process), KMFDM, NIN, and that ilk every now and then, but mostly I listened to grunge and the inevitable rip-off artists like Silverchair.