do you really hate pearl jam?

Isn't Earth from the grunge scene? Because they totally ruled.

As for Pearl Jam, I liked that song Evenflow the first 2 or 3 times I heard it. That's about the only POSITIVE thing I can say about them.

pearl jam was alright, i never really got into them, i was always really into soundgarden, alice in chains and the smashing pumpkins. and i also hated, and still hate nirvana.

Cornell's euphoria morning is great, i still listen to it every so often. same with audioslave, although their being extremely overplayed here in australia. someone mentioned silverchair *bleh* I come from the same town as them (newcastle) and the amount of pride here about them is disgusting. some elements of their newer music is good, but i just cant listen to it, not just because the music is generally boring, but because of the idiotic town pride that follows them.

i hate newcastle, for more reasons than that.

Daniel Johns from silverchair seems to have a bit of promise, quite creative and trying to move towards his own sound and such. Unfortunately the rest of his band appear to be useless, boring boring boring drums that add nothing to the music, and i havent noticed the bass much. If he got a real band he might achieve something really cool, rumour is that silverchair are splitting anyway, and he's starting another band. I certainly hope so.

And i hope his early stint at fame won't affect his future music ventures (ie i hope if something isnt as popular as the early albums then he knows well enough that it doesnt matter).