do you workout?

Stygian_Apothegm

New Metal Member
Mar 26, 2003
Athens, Jo'gia
stygianapothegm.iuma.com
working out probably isnt a metalhead kinda thing but lately ive been working on my chest just to see if it would improve any. well im at my 5th week (working it once a week) and im seeing a noticeable difference. this rocks! im gonna start working on my abs now (yes, super abs!). i doubt ill do the rest of my body, im too lazy to workout everything. i might have to do my legs tho since they're so chicken-like.

Reactions: DotNoir
doing power yoga once a week.
when i got the time or if im stressed i do some overall stuff like abs, back, shoulders, triceps, biceps, legs, chest. a one hour program. but i dont do it on a regular enough basis in order to make any difference. but its a good stress-relief.
i used to do athletics training once a week. not as intensive as it could be.
generally i want to keep fit heh

I don't, but I really should since I'm extremely inactive. At this rate my body will atrophy to the point where gravity will be too strong to overcome.

I started working out a little while ago but now I don't quite have the time.
When things settle down I will probably start going back to the gym two or three times a week at 3 hours a go :)

I used to work out 3 times a week in college but I've since stopped doing it since I graduated. Although for about the past 3 or 4 months I've been running about 3 times a week.

Three times a week. I run, lift weights and swim.
I'm a healthy metal viking ya see! ;)

i have to. We get tested every 6 months or so and get shit if we don't improve.

in the summer is when i train most, go to the gym 3-4 times a week for about 2 hours. We have a fitness trainer and she makes dedicated programs for all of us since most of my team has some kind of nagging injury that makes us need specialized programs. Usually we focus on core strength and legs. Arms and chest and shoulders are pretty useless in aerials... well maybe not shoulders, don't wanna have a shoulder pop out hehe...

Bumblefoot said:
i have to. We get tested every 6 months or so and get shit if we don't improve.

in the summer is when i train most, go to the gym 3-4 times a week for about 2 hours. We have a fitness trainer and she makes dedicated programs for all of us since most of my team has some kind of nagging injury that makes us need specialized programs. Usually we focus on core strength and legs. Arms and chest and shoulders are pretty useless in aerials... well maybe not shoulders, don't wanna have a shoulder pop out hehe...
you sound teh sexy, shirtless pics!

I don't work out, I should because I have no upper body strength atall (I do no physical activity, running is for emergencies only ;)), but the motivation is lacking. I did wrist strengthening exercises daily for about a month because it was getting sore from guitar playing, but I just realised last night that I haven't done any for a few weeks :D Oooops..... ;)

nope, other than how i park on a hill away from uni so that every day i have to walk about 5-10 minutes (up a steep hill on return). Its not much but at least it's something i guess.

and i always take stairs ;)

im already thin. if i worked out i'd disappear. i hate my body anyway, but i have too little care to do anything about it.