does anyone like electro industrial doom?

Malaclypse said:
is that max the guy you found on the park bench in rotterdam, tools? ;)
ah no mate, max and i are mates for the last cpl of 4 years or sth
the bench dude (David the Hippie) is Irish actually, Max is from Germania :)

ah well, "schönen gruß" then, and hereby i demand more samples as hinted at on the webpage. did you put the drum samples to use, btw?

:D dont you hate it when people start to label your music.
anyway no offence and that but that is my interpretation.
its all good as i said there is a mix of black metal (old style), techno and all sorts in there but when i say electro industrial doom i mean nine inch nails, you know that kind of vibe.
any way friend keep up the good work and be sure to keep me posted.

:Spin: :Spin: :Spin:

Malaclypse said:
ah well, "schönen gruß" then, and hereby i demand more samples as hinted at on the webpage. did you put the drum samples to use, btw?
prosit mein freund :) and yeh, i did check m all out and they rip the shit outta you :loco: nice one mate, tnx again. we's building an instruments bank to work from in specific style, to stay uniform in instrument use. (if u get this rant) and the other songs/samples can be found here.

@Jon: ah mate i dont mind being labeled, but myself i prefer not to, tho it's good to be able to place in a context or sth. what u came up with might actually cover it. ah well, influences come from all (unexpected) directions.
thanx for pushing me up there :cool:

thank you all so much for the effort put in :worship:
i'd love to hear your (objective, serious) critics about the music (mind u its still in 'rehearsal' quality) and the webdesign.

we are on our way.

@tools: just listening to virgin black - walk without limbs, sounds a tiny bit like sulphurnova, check 'em out :)