Does Anyone Listen to....

You have never had Thyrfing?? I put that spice on my Agalloch's all the time!!
But what are these Opeth's? I think i heard about em on MTV, they are just copying Backstreet boyz and all that other great music. Backstreet boys started it all!!!!

Originally posted by Morningrise
You have never had Thyrfing?? I put that spice on my Agalloch's all the time!!
But what are these Opeth's? I think i heard about em on MTV, they are just copying Backstreet boyz and all that other great music. Backstreet boys started it all!!!!

Blaaaargh !!! The ignorant youth, ahem-ahem, you forgot the great pioneers and innovators - New Kids On The Block !

The Snobman

Originally posted by Morningrise
WHATEVER!!! New Kids on the Block SUXXXXXX!!!! You are just a dumb faggot...uuhhh AND your a queer so take that you faggot!!!!!! :lol: :loco:

Phukk yoself !!! :D U r not even a fan of Jackson 5 ! U r crazy, n have no taste in musikk ! Loozer !

:p

The Snowbot

Opeth, my g-dog listens to that shiznat, it is whack, yo. I ain't care 'bout that shit they sings about yo, it all like poetic and shit, and i tink der's a dog in dat band growling and howling and shit, den der synthesizer that makes the bass beat in rap is all whacked and makes these stringy noises yo. and der lyrics are all stupid, it ain't like "I capped three niggas and ran dem ova'!" now I can relate ta lyrics like that 'cuz i'm a rich, white, suburban kid YEOO, and you can really piss people off with loud bass in your car its all tight and shit yaaa. i gunna go watch some mtv now yaa, den i'm gonna go to the westside and shop for some new $80 jeans, PEACE OUT YO!

Is Opeth a band, I thought it was some kind of lubrication intented for pleasuring penetration, that brings back some memories oh if only ot was spring again and... oh i cant think of it, those pleasuring penetrations in flower beds in Holland. jamie knox a.k.a. "fast nipple burner" where are u???