Does your mood influence what you listen to?

I know,i do the same,i like dancing alot too,i guess i'm the type who wakes up with music,and go to sleep with it as well *sigh* Music doensn't only affect me mentally also physically very strong,ever since i was a young girl it has been that way,music and dancing means an escape into a world of your own,,were you can become one with the one song which means so much to me for whatever reason,with your own thoughts an feelings etc. atleast for me that is..

It depends.. Maybe day influences more than feeling?! Monday, thuesday, wednesday usually are days for depressing music. But when weekend is closing music changes to "groovy" and generally more "positive" genres.

So basicly it is all about the hangover (read feeling) that lasts all the way to thuesday :lol:

Maybe normal week routine would be something like:
sun, mon, thue, wed = Opeth, Katatnonia, Tool etc.
thu, fri, sat = Hatesphere, A Life Once Lost, Lamb of God, The Black Dahlia Murder etc.

Ok.. If I have had a really bad day, I just can´t be happy joy joy and listen Foo Fighters no matter what day it is! :)

Angeleyes Part II said:
^ Just a thought ok, when you feel really angry,sad,lonely or whatever the mood your goiing thru at that time,you should try the opposite,so instead of putting Death Metal while your feeling angry just put on some relaxing Doom,Black,Ambient or whatever you like, it might help you to get rid of that mood of feeling your goiing thru at that particular moment,it works for me sometimes..
I know what you mean.. listening to depressive music is great when you're depressed, but it's likely to kick off a certain circle as well. Depression is a bitch, always trying to find ways to pull you back down so you should definitely find a way to break that circle. Im not talking about putting on some reggae..(sp? :err: ) but making it easier for depression isnt the smartest thing either.

Fortunately, Ive been out of that circle for quite some time now so listening to Sentenced or My Dying Bride doesnt make me any more depressed the way it used to

@Taliesin: That's exacly what i meant to say,even when someone plays Reggae :err: It just doesn't matter,what does matter is everyone should just listen to what he/she feels like,cause music is still a personal matter i guess,especcialy when you are goiing thru certain moods,it really helps me struggling thru everydays live as well,but i should say and that's what we forget here,there are also happy moods as well,i mean let's say he/she is in love,or some other happy event one is goiing thru in his/her live,what kind of music are we playing then??
Just wondering here ok? :)

Btw nice pics you posted..