Don't be fucking pussies....

If you love old school Florida style death metal (which I worship), then Blood Red Throne is for you. I give it the highest recommendation. Personally, I like Affiliated more than the first one, but they are both awesome.

Reactions: SonOfNun
I know Vader aren't exactly 'brutal', but damn, I can never get over how good they are and so I want to include them in this thread. Listening to "The Nomad" right now from Revelations and I want to bathe in all its glory and massage baby oil all over it in the gay way.

OK, "Wolftribe" just kicked in and I may just have to pull out the KY Jelly...

Did you ever get De Profundis? I'd consider that pretty brutal.

You already did include them in this thread by the way, and I concurred. :tickled:

I've heard one song from Dies Irae, it was really good. Look, I even have a review for it!
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]15. DIES IRAE – Incarnation of Evil
No surprise this is highly accomplished straight forward death metal, what with two members from VADER present doing what they do best. Good.
[/font]
Wow, in depth! :tickled:

NAD said:
You already did include them in this thread by the way, and I concurred. :tickled:
What a fool I am. :lol: I think I just got over excited when listening to Revelations. I also have De Profundis, Litany, and Blood/Reign Forever World.

Speaking of Vader, The End has Black to the Blind + The Darkest Age available. Anyone know if its a good buy as the only other Vader stuff they have is a live cd and Blood which I don't wanna get unless I'm sure Reign Forever World is included.

By the way, The End needs to do some serious re-stocking. I've got money from X-Mas burning a hole in my pocket and they're sold out of about everything.

Opeth17 said:
By the way, The End needs to do some serious re-stocking. I've got money from X-Mas burning a hole in my pocket and they're sold out of about everything.
I think they closed for xmas and only re-opened yesterday. I'm pretty sure that they've got a huge shipment on the way in.

Yeah they just reopened after vacation. Sporadic delays are sort of expected from them though, but their variety, price, and free shipping make it all worth while!!!

OY! You weren't supposed to see that! I tried to clean up my mess before my idiocy was fully revealed! :loco:

BWD and I frequently have conversations that probably make complete nonsense to anyone reading them, as we keep editting our responses and re-editting to match the edits, and then edit a few more times for good measure.

Who me?

*whistles innocently and meanders off to the sunset*

Hey - I'm formatting our latest reviews. I'm trying to get an update tonight so stop making me keep responding to these asinine posts about chess and Aphex Twins. :loco:

Back on topic a year later,

I think this year is gonna be a good year for brutal death metal. Already there's the mighty Behemoth release (forget the it was released in Euro 2004 argument for now), Krisiun's Bloodshed EP, Cryptopsy's long awaited followup to 2000's ... And Then You'll Beg, new stuff from Nile, hopefully Morbid Angel.....

Wow.

Don't be a fucking pussy.
Death metal.
Because it's tasty. :kickass: