Albums that most of us probably haven;t heard of that KICK FUCKING ASS!

Doomcifer said:
Horna

...almost forgot about them. Excellent BM. :kickass:

and their parteners in hell Musta Surma.
heh.not exactly the bands "most of us probably havent head" but they kick fucking ass.

also check 2 more finnish old-skool bm bands azaghal and behexen.

Quo Vadis - Day into night
EXCELLENT thrash with some death thrown in for good measure. The song "On the shores of Ithaka" alone makes it worth the purchase.

Download it from the link in my signature.

I'm quite surprised that I've never heard Infernal Gates From the Mist of Dark Waters mentioned in this forum. This album is worthy of it's own reco, but since nobody reads those type of threads, I'll just bump this half decade old one and hope somebody takes heed.

Deathly doom from the frost bitten forests of Svedka. Rich with melancholy, this primarily mid-tempo based album flows sentimentality through your speakers at a cheerless pace. An excellent work when consumed in it's entirety. MP3's to come. Too dignified for myspace faggotry.

7f59af69f752c026.jpg

ahaha

i have this album. i only bought it because it's from ARVIKA or at least the general neighbourhood. it's a place i often visit. it's pretty crap, honestly, but the first song is good in a really pretentiously over the top "hey what if my dying bride covered hammerheart" sense

Both times I spun this record I dug the hell out of it. Especially the closing track Remembrance of things to come. (Kickin chorus)
Judging by your opinion of MDB post AtFW, I can see you dismissing this. Anyhow, ripping some tracks now. I expect all lurkers to dled. :mad:

Bann - Antiochia (demo)

I guess I can call it sad and beautiful black metal, something really unusual for germans. With some kind of melancholic melody (not too much of it). I find it really amazing. I also have a respect for the guys, because they seem to be good people.
I uploaded one song for those who are interested, You can listen to it online.
http://www.musicuploader.org/uploaded.php?file=7865341234474726.mp3