Don't Forget About Impulse Music!

But they have 75 copies of the latest Black N Blue reissue or greatest hits package and as many or more Hardline DVDs... how can you go wrong?

We do not have 75 copies of the latest Black N Blue disc!!! We have 74!!! Geez!
And yeah we had a lot of Hardline DVD's but that singer friggin rocks!!!

Where the hell is it at? On the Web site it says 31 W Irving Park Road, Roselle is the address for the place. I just went by there and I couldn't find it. 31 W Irving Park Road looks like part of a seedy, rundown, boarded up strip mall. o_O WTF?

Where the hell is it at? On the Web site it says 31 W Irving Park Road, Roselle is the address for the place. I just went by there and I couldn't find it. 31 W Irving Park Road looks like part of a seedy, rundown, boarded up strip mall. o_O WTF?

It's next to the Mexican Restaurant on the strip mall right behing the Shell gas station

Oh yeah, they need a freaking sign outside the building.

Sorry about hours comment. I was just PO'd yesterday because I couldn't find the storefront after work at about 5:45 (in the rain).

Perhaps an 11-7 workday might bring in more 9-5 working stiffs who want to spend their hard earned $$$? Just a thought...

Also, perhaps a makeshift sign for this weekend would make it easier for the folks coming in from out of town find the store. Just another thought...

Points taken. It is a bit hard to find if you haven't been there before. If anyone is thinking of coming and needs directions just post them here. Hopefully I'll see a lot of you there Saturday. I'll be cranking the Ricky Martin, Madonna, and Ashlee Simpson, and I broke out the Wham Cd's for Jose (Kidding Jose)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Tell Steve I'll coming by, I've never seen the store and am looking forward to meeting him in person after all these years of working together ; )

Also to those Metalheads at the fest, we're a proud sponsor of the event and are making the trek down from Minneapolis/St. Paul to bring you guys great Metal CD's DVD's and some T'shirts, I'm bringing down about 3000 titles and direct to the PEARL ROOM for all three days of Paganfest and Powerfest, so take time to check out what I've got and the great prices, I'll be bringing bins of Power Metal / Rare - Hard to Find and Out of Print / Progressive Metal / Technical Metal / Euro & Scandinavian Metal / Thrash / Melodic Metal/ Hard Rock / Dark and Doomy & Brutal stuff as well as tame.

Tell Steve I'll coming by, I've never seen the store and am looking forward to meeting him in person after all these years of working together ; )

Also to those Metalheads at the fest, we're a proud sponsor of the event and are making the trek down from Minneapolis/St. Paul to bring you guys great Metal CD's DVD's and some T'shirts, I'm bringing down about 3000 titles and direct to the PEARL ROOM for all three days of Paganfest and Powerfest, so take time to check out what I've got and the great prices, I'll be bringing bins of Power Metal / Rare - Hard to Find and Out of Print / Progressive Metal / Technical Metal / Euro & Scandinavian Metal / Thrash / Melodic Metal/ Hard Rock / Dark and Doomy & Brutal stuff as well as tame.

very cool. I plan to go broke this weekend.

Lance, what day are you coming?

Just open every door on the strip mall until you hear metal music playing. :headbang:

Nope. It was a no-go again today. All doors were locked. Didn't see anything behind the strip mall or the Mexican restaurant either, except parking lot. Oh, and the Shell station is on the northwest corner of Irving Park and Roselle roads. There's an auto repair shop on the southeast corner, next to the strip mall. Looks pretty dead around there. I don't how people find the place! Ridiculous, imo.

Oh well, I just wanted to pick up a Fri/Sat Powerfest ticket (finally). :loco: Guess I'll head over to TicketBastard, or maybe even go to Metal Haven since I can find CDs there, too. :p