don't you dare to complain about how many songs they played

E-bortion said:
Who is Jim?

First, let me bang you over the head, nicely, with a frying pan. :p Jim is only the bassist of the band and one of the best in the world. He is not only one of the best bassist in the world, but the hottest. I'm sure all the ladies on here will agree. :) ~Alison

metallady said:
First, let me bang you over the head, nicely, with a frying pan. :p Jim is only the bassist of the band and one of the best in the world. He is not only one of the best bassist in the world, but the hottest. I'm sure all the ladies on here will agree. :) ~Alison

PFFT. Kevin wins that one, I'm sorry Alison :tickled:

No disrespect meant and I'm glad to hear he's okay, but really, it's not that difficult to be the hottest bassist. Seriously, have you seen most bassists?

Lord of Metal said:
No disrespect meant and I'm glad to hear he's okay, but really, it's not that difficult to be the hottest bassist. Seriously, have you seen most bassists?

I have seen more than enough. Bass players are my favorite. I am a bass fan. Not many bassist are 'hot' in my opinion, but Jim is one of them. If it is not that diffulcut to be the hottest bassist, and you ask how many I have seen, are you implying you too think they are hot? :D ~Alison

metallady said:

well, I agree. so does my mom. :D