don't you dare to complain about how many songs they played

Tee

Satan's yoyo
Oct 31, 2001
Stockholm, Sweden
in Greece.

I don't fuckin' care if they played ONLY 9 songs (it was nine) WITHOUT THE BASS. the man ended up in the hospital. IN THE HOSPITAL! first I cried, then I headbanged till death.

THANK YOU NEVERMORE, FOR YOUR ULTIMATE PROFESSIONALISM. I LOVE YOU GUYS. but you know that anyway...

they played:

Beyond Within
This Sacrament
Fault Of The Flesh
Narcosynthesis
Sound Of Silence
The River Dragon Has Come
Engines Of Hate
Seven Tongues Of God
Final Product

that was it, in no specific order. I only remember they opened with Beyond Within. Seven Tongues Of God was for encore (says metalized).

Final Product is as heavy as fuck. \m/

Tee said:
they played:

Beyond Within
This Sacrament
Fault Of The Flesh
Narcosynthesis
Sound Of Silence
The River Dragon Has Come
Engines Of Hate
Seven Tongues Of God
Final Product

that was it, in no specific order. I only remember they opened with Beyond Within. Seven Tongues Of God was for encore (says metalized).

Final Product is as heavy as fuck. \m/
and enemies of reality, that makes 10

Tee said:
in Greece.

I don't fuckin' care if they played ONLY 9 songs (it was nine) WITHOUT THE BASS. the man ended up in the hospital. IN THE HOSPITAL! first I cried, then I headbanged till death.

I am reading the threads and do not see why Jim was in the hospital, does anyone know? :yell: Anything serious? :ill: Please update....thanks! ~Alison

Tee said:
Alison, thx for the concern. his gastro-intestinal system got a bit messed up. he's OK now. :happy Tee: :Spin:

Tee,

Thank you for the fast reply! I was really worried there. Glad you were able to be there but sorry he was sick. I hope he is not only getting well but is already better. If you are reading this Jim, I hope you are well. Hugs from me. Thanks again Tee. ~Alison

well, it was a stressfull time, but you know, if not naturally, you take care of *cough* having good time yourself*. :eek: LOL

no, I love them, they are brave for going onstage without the bassist and they made it!

but damn, that sounds fucked up with jim. here's to a speedy recovery :)

as for the setlist. it sounds awesome, I would've headbanged til dawn. :D