DOOM OR BE DOOMED FESTIVAL!!!!!!!

Climb Thar Hill said:
I, for one, would very much like to go to this.

edit-

get me the fuck outta mexico

Seriously, Los Angeles is literally the capital of Mexico. It's a bitch going to a lot of places and trying to order food or deal in day to deal errands when the person on the other side of the phone or counter cannot speak a word of english. NO SPEAKY ESPANISH!?

WTF, for the past 36 minutes I've gotten a bunch of phone calls from a bunch of Indians or Arabs or whatever the fuck. STOP FUCKING OUTSOURCING AMERICAN JOBS.

and fuck it.

Climb Thar Hill said:
WTF, for the past 36 minutes I've gotten a bunch of phone calls from a bunch of Indians or Arabs or whatever the fuck. STOP FUCKING OUTSOURCING AMERICAN JOBS.

and fuck it.

Every telemarketer that has accosted my line in the past week has been a lamp in the sand residing rajah. :erk:

Reign in Acai said:
Every telemarketer that has accosted my line in the past week has been a lamp in the sand residing rajah. :erk:
don't you love it when you say:"sorry I don't have the time to answer your surveys right now"

Then they ask:"okay is there a better moment to call you then?"

"No".

Tickets will be limited to 150 due to club restrictions. Pre-sale will begin January 1, 2007.
totally ridiculous to assemble a lineup like this and then hold it in a club with that kind of capacity

Doomcifer said:
This forum is fucking clueless. Sometimes I wonder why the fuck I still even come here.
:cry: true elite doom only oh no everyone doesnt worship pentagram i think i have to change my panties :cry:

Erik said:
totally ridiculous to assemble a lineup like this and then hold it in a club with that kind of capacity

Pretty much makes me not able to go, if I have to decide in January.

Yeah, this all hinges on my exam schedule. If I'm lucky I'll be there, I don't suppose I'd have trouble selling off the ticket if it turned out I couldn't make it.

FUCK! What a great list of bands!

Ohh shit, this is like, right near me. Sidebar is fucking....small! Why are they holding it there? I can think of at least 2 or 3 other hole in the wall clubs in the city with slightly more capacity.

Hey I might go to this, its a long ways off but I could see me making it.