Dragon Force...!!!.......VID.....WOW...just WOW

waz416c

New Metal Member
Apr 19, 2005
http://youtube.com/watch?v=l3VUBIdBaOU

has anyone seen this....well if not....watch it...speically teh duelling guitar solos....they're awesome......!!!!....at first I thought they were anotehr generic power metal band.....but these guys have some Chops...watch teh solo...its awesome....PEAC EOUT

i dont know what to say.. but the part when the one guy is soloing and the other guy is taking a swig of beer just made me laugh! Very fast guitarists but is there any feeling there?? Oh wait, I guess thats what the vocalist was trying to do...

Meh, they aren't very "good," but they are extremely fucking fun. That's basically the reason I bought tickets to their show. Should be a hell of a time.

Did anyone watch the other video on that page of that guy "trying" to play Operation Ground and Pound?

Thats a perfect example of why you shouldnt atempt to play fast when you dont have the technique down. Check out that beautiful vibrato!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

And someone has posted saying hes got good technique :erk:

DragonForce is amazing because everything is about having the heart of a dragon and kicking ass. "Extremely fucking fun" is a perfect description. They are a band just to rock to without thinking about it. Plus, any band that has fans coming to the shows with viking axes has something awesome going on.

I used to love DragonForce but eventually Sonic Firestorm and Valley Of The Damned sounded exactly the same. They have a lot of energy, but they recycle all of their riffs and their songs aren't very memorable aside from a couple few like "Dawn Over A New World" simply because it sounds different. All their verses are ridiculously boring.

I watched the video of the Operation Ground and Pound.

The kid has horrible technique. That's not the worst of it though. If you're going to record yourself playing, even if you screw up, please at least tune your fucking guitar so you don't look more like a complete idiot and a jackass by attempting something beyond your skill level.

Dragonforce, possible the shittest band ever and also brilliant. I could watch this video a thousand times and not get bored, I think it's it's Dave's drumming and Vadim's Keys, because they haven't had a DB drummer before this album and Vadim is just amazing (listen to that keyboard riff at the start of "Fire and Flames"). As for the people who say every song sounds the same, of course they, no one's denying that, is it still fun? Yes. They're awesome live, so fun to watch, so much energy and they piss about calling each other names the rest of the time, honestly they're just a bunch of little kids really.

yeah these guys are nto to be taken serisouly...or too sersiouly.....jsut a fun abnd...im proly even gonna buy an album...hahaha...!!!!....ove the guitar work....PEAC EOUT