DragonForce News

weird...i didn't realise that Didier had actually gone...i believed he was doing all their shows with them, but it appears they've got a guy in at 2 days notice with no rehearsal for Sweden Rock...very brave

Yeah, a swedish guy are going to play for the band on Sweden Rock.. he hadn't much time to learn all the Dragonforce tracks though.. just have to wish him good luck :)
the concert were not going to be cancelled anyways..

NP: Finntroll - Svampfest

Very honourable of them not to pull a Limp Dipshit on the Swedes :) but........why's Didier left? :confused:

Well... it was such a bad thing that this French-man Didier left just before Swedenrock.
I would say that he ruined DragonForce show there, but life still goes on and on anyway...
They had other troubles with Sam's and Herman's guitar amps, plus ZP's microphone too.
Fans seemed to forgive since they were cheering after show a lot. Sound was terrible bad!
But well, as I said life goes on... and I hope next time I see them live they have a new drummer.

Just to add a bit...

DF and this 'new' drummer for festival show, they've met each other once before I've heard, that happened in Wacken last year. Can't remember his name, or the band he normally plays... Swedish band anyway. But they were never played together, not even practised. So just before the show, as soundcheck they did quick rehearsal practise with this session drummer. I was happy anyway that I finally saw and met DF band alive! :)

Adrian Lambert has joined DragonForce as their full-time bassist! :eek: wasn't he Intense's guy? I'll have to mosey over there and see what this means for them...

Don't worry Ayeka...Ady has been helping them out for a while now and they've now asked him to join them. Ady assures me he can commit to both bands...sooo......
Don't worry i wouldn't let anything jepoardise our live dates and album release plus the tour in support of the album

*relaxes* That's good of him if he can juggle both bands :) I just checked the website and see you guys have finished the album - get it out soon bros! :D

Ayeka... indeed the album is done and the artwork is near completion too, i've just received the sketches from J P Fournier and they are excellent...it won't be too long now :)
Thanks Weekend Warrior ..the production on the album greatly exceeds anything we've had before plus we're really pleased with the way the songs came together, i can't wait for everyone to hear it :)