Dragonlady's Avatars

snow2fall said:
The problem is: He can't cope with people who can verbally defend themselves, nor can he cope with independent, cheeky girls. The only way for him to boost his poor little ego is by offending and making fun of other people.
I'd say he's got a serious problem with himself. Sad.

Hehe, this is what my sister said yesterday.

Angel I said:
do you happen to be an extremely vain person?, or do you just think youre good looking or something? if you do, then who misled you into boosting your ego and made you think this? a picture of something new would be nice for a change :D
Do you happen to be an extremely ugly person? Or do you just think this smiley in your avatar is ubercool or something? :erk:

feminism.gif

its funny how every time a girl get a bit of abuse from a dude, she always says hes got a poor ego and all. they never question themselves or make fun of themselves and/or realise they're actually crap :D

snow2fall said:
The problem is: He can't cope with people who can verbally defend themselves, nor can he cope with independent, cheeky girls. The only way for him to boost his poor little ego is by offending and making fun of other people.
I'd say he's got a serious problem with himself. Sad.
it would have been a lot quicker to say that he was a muslim y'lnow :tickled:

its funny how every time a catholic gets a bit of abuse from a muslim, he always says hes got a poor ego and all. they never question themselves or make fun of themselves and/or realise they're actually crap :D

breaklose said:
its funny how every time a catholic gets a bit of abuse from a muslim, he always says hes got a poor ego and all. they never question themselves or make fun of themselves and/or realise they're actually crap :D
We just turn the other cheek and ask the lord to forgive them for they know not what they do, he never does and just sends them all to muslim hell, which is run by angry german berds and straight edge kids :ill:

snow2fall said:
Agreed. Again. o_O :tickled:
But seriously: I got muslim friends who are far from Mehdi's contemptuous attitude towards women. They obviously didn't get stuck in the Middle Ages. That's the difference.

if only you heard the jokes they pull where theres no girl around :cry:

breaklose said:
ah, one of those lads who flatter women by telling them what they want to hear, so they can get a bit of action *sigh*
Haha, yeah it's oh so simple to screw me. :Smug: Just to inform you: The guy that I just quoted is one of those lads in a country far away from here who well knows that he'll never get any "bit of action", no matter which pearls of wisdom drip from his lips. :tickled:
Sorry to destroy your theory of the oh so easily impressible female gender.

breaklose said:
well its worth as much as your theory of the oh so contemptuous male gender
Can't remember ever saying "You men are all the same..."
breaklose said:
except im just joking while youre trying to sound all deep and wise.
Am I?! :tickled:
breaklose said:
it must be shit to be you, im really sorry :cry:
Oh yeah, it feels awful. Please hand me the rope. :yell:
Good night.