Reincarnation

Bambi said:
dead skin milk?? :ill:

the other cows on the farm whacked her and dumped her body cos they caught her squeelling to the pigs. :tickled:

haha it could have been Steak Knife :p I had to walk past it today in the red hot sun and it smelt of pure death. Then your man drove past in the cow wagon and I got a bonus waft half way down the road :(
I'd like to believe its gone to heaven and that but Im an afterlife sceptic o_O

I desperately crave burgers and steaks and things and sausage and that, even though I know it's wrong. How do I find the strength to refuse temptation and wicked sin.

I'll pay up to 10€ for a cooked and ready-to-be-reheated Shepherd's pie with decent well-browned & set mash and a few onions and peppers, perhaps a little mushroom added to the mixture, and the odd larger lump of pre-cooked sweet&sour pork for flavour variety and surprise.

Strangelight said:
ah I couldnt go within 20 yards of it cos of the stench. which part of the cow is the mince from anyway?

I'm in a grammatical void now and need your help to see clear -- is the cow still there or has it been removed?

Mince is any part. Except for the feet maybe. It's as mixed as it gets at the butcher's/on the dead cow field.

I passed the rotting beast on my daily stroll to Tescos but half a mile down the road the cow wagon passed me and it smelt of cow death so he must have taken it away for the mincing.
Shit, there should be more full stops there eh?

Strangelight said:
I passed the rotting beast on my daily stroll to Tescos but half a mile down the road the cow wagon passed me and it smelt of cow death so he must have taken it away for the mincing.
Shit, there should be more full stops there eh?

This is actually the way I interpreted the story, but there was some misunderstanding as to the relative presence/absence of the aforementioned cow, so thank you very much for clearing up the issue. And all. Like.

mooncow.gif

i agree with some of you. nothing is sure and it's hard to say what is after death. we can guess and expect sth but in fact it's just our imagination. everything is possible!!! we're too little to comprehend some things...

i very often feel like a toy, a guinea pig.
that makes me feel little, yeah.

tho when i sometimes think about it, i wonder how come that some ppl are more mentally 'progressed' than others. one of my conclusions to a thought like that is (in perspect of reincarnation) that yer life experiences add up, which makes you have the me(n)tal state you have now. in addition to that (probably opposed by some, so i will just specifically say it's a thought, and no fact) we work towards full enlightment and understanding of the whole design. untill you can be fully happy with yourself and your doings.

saying: 'we're too little to comprehend some things' i don't mean i'm not happy with myself but that we're 'little' toward whole universe, we're just a part of it and they're some issues which we can debate but don't reach the truth. maybe one day everything will be clear for us but now it's a mystery , we can just presume.

toolsofthetrade said:
tho when i sometimes think about it, i wonder how come that some ppl are more mentally 'progressed' than others. one of my conclusions to a thought like that is (in perspect of reincarnation) that yer life experiences add up, which makes you have the me(n)tal state you have now.

im not saying im more mentally progressed or less mentally progressed, but i could tell why you i think this or that way on every topic i have an opinion about, and i could tell you exactly why i think like this on everything. its all about your experiences, education, people you meet, events you witness and beliefs you build from all these things. its as simple as that. we all went throught different experiences so we're all on different mental levels so to speak [i didnt say metal level]

mehdi.i.e.e.e said:
im not saying im more mentally progressed or less mentally progressed, but i could tell why you i think this or that way on every topic i have an opinion about, and i could tell you exactly why i think like this on everything. its all about your experiences, education, people you meet, events you witness and beliefs you build from all these things. its as simple as that. we all went throught different experiences so we're all on different mental levels so to speak [i didnt say metal level]

yeah, but oi was also referring to the mental 'eagerness' to 'exploit' those areas ppl, events, experiences. using it to build up i mean.
and becoming 'better' in 'spotting' what suits you best - subconciously picking out ppl, events, experiences?