Dragonlady's Avatars

breaklose said:
its funny how every time a girl get a bit of abuse from a dude, she always says hes got a poor ego and all. they never question themselves or make fun of themselves and/or realise they're actually crap :D

and it is funny how every time girls here respond to these posts, or just express their dislike to all this girls=shit stuff, it's always their fault, their poor sense of humor and their lack of self-irony. and you lot don't make the effort of taking time to think it might also be the other way around.

I'm all for non pc jokes, taking the piss and all that (always on a friendly note tho), but when I get to see those kind of jokes/opinions on a regular basis, I'm wondering if people are actually joking at all...

*opens an umbrella, ready for the shit flying this direction*

Hitler said:
and it is funny how every time girls here respond to these posts.....yada yada yada
ffs, why are these rude posts here in the first place? just let dragonlady, maren and maqus be who they are, instead of trying to provoke some reaction and then holding on to it like a pittbull - you guys or girls or whatever don't get enough attention for your sorry egos or what? get a grip, get a life :err:

Crack Hitler said:
and it is funny how every time girls here respond to these posts, or just express their dislike to all this girls=shit stuff, it's always their fault, their poor sense of humor and their lack of self-irony. and you lot don't make the effort of taking time to think it might also be the other way around.

I'm all for non pc jokes, taking the piss and all that (always on a friendly note tho), but when I get to see those kind of jokes/opinions on a regular basis, I'm wondering if people are actually joking at all...

*opens an umbrella, ready for the shit flying this direction*

now thats the biggest load of shite ive read all week, ooo i like the use of 'pc' ooo and 'self-irony' too ooo, suits you sir

ikeaboy said:
now thats the biggest load of shite ive read all week, ooo i like the use of 'pc' ooo and 'self-irony' too ooo, suits you sir
_1024890_depp300.jpg

Crack Hitler said:
Hope that wasn't directed at me cause you know, I agree that im a puff like you...

dont cry now if it was directed at you, hows your chicken head? youve probably dyed it and all and put gel into it, what a tosser

ikeaboy said:
dont cry now if it was directed at you, hows your chicken head? youve probably dyed it and all and put gel into it, what a tosser

ah, it's fine, thanks for asking. I just had it cut a bit shorter again. I can't dye my hair that often tho, cause it's damn expensive here.

Crack Hitler said:
ah, it's fine, thanks for asking. I just had it cut a bit shorter again. I can't dye my hair that often tho, cause it's damn expensive here.

ill dye it for you, would you like green, white and gold?