Dragonlady's Avatars

breaklose said:
its funny how every time a catholic gets a bit of abuse from a muslim, he always says hes got a poor ego and all. they never question themselves or make fun of themselves and/or realise they're actually crap :D
catholics - muslims... all in the same bin i am afraid... what utter utter bollocks.

joke (noun)
something, such as an amusing story or trick, that is said or done in order to make people laugh:
Did I tell you the joke about the chicken crossing the road?
She spent the evening cracking (= telling) jokes and telling funny stories.
She tied his shoelaces together for a joke.
I hope Rob doesn't tell any of his dirty jokes (= jokes about sex) when my mother's here.
He tried to do a comedy routine, but all his jokes fell flat (= no one laughed at them).
Don't you get (= understand) the joke?

humour (noun)
the ability to be amused by things, the way in which people see that some things are amusing or the quality of being amusing:
He's got a great sense of humour (= he is very able to see things as amusing).
I must say I find his schoolboy (= childish) humour rather tiresome.

irony (noun)
a means of expression which suggests a different, usually humorous or angry, meaning for the words used:
Her voice heavy with irony, Simone said, "We're so pleased you were able to stay so long." (= Her voice made it obvious they were not pleased).

theres this russian one here on tv, a program called 'fair city', fuck shes got a sexy accent, eh sorry just thought id say that :erk:

yawn.jpg

toolsofthetrade said:
I dont wanna mention names but all this bollox (picking on ppl, making fun of a person systematically) is simply out of line, annoying, sad, whatever.
this is a forum for a band, one of the bands we all hold very dear. If i were in a band as Anathema, and have a forum i'd pay for, to let people discuss all that is (variedly, and off-topic on most occasions) related to this band, i wouldnt tolerate whats taking place now.

Perhaps a few people here believe they have some sort of privilege to be a total cunt and spoil the actual purpose of this place.

haan.jpg

haantjesgedrag