Dragonlady's Avatars

toolsofthetrade said:
dont wanna mention names but all this bollox (picking on ppl, making fun of a person systematically) is simply out of line, annoying, sad, whatever.
this is a forum for a band, one of the bands we all hold very dear. If i were in a band as Anathema, and have a forum i'd pay for, to let people discuss all that is (variedly, and off-topic on most occasions) related to this band, i wouldnt tolerate whats taking place now.

Perhaps a few people here believe they have some sort of privilege to be a total cunt and spoil the actual purpose of this place.
Well a certain person did say this place was dead...

"never invite a troll onto your forum it leaves you powerless aganst them"
o_O o_O o_O

toolsofthetrade said:
I wonder how much Danny will have to laugh over them flaming posts since his request to the Irish branch

what request would that be muppet? and what fucking business is it of yours anyway? we are laughing at you mate ;)

bba0025l.jpg

toolsofthetrade said:
Originally Posted by toolsofthetrade
I wonder how much Danny will have to laugh over them flaming posts since his request to the Irish branch

ikeaboy said:
what request would that be muppet? and what fucking business is it of yours anyway? we are laughing at you mate ;)

what was that you said again? :tickled:

all i was saying that Danny asked a cpl of (irish) lads to spice up the forum a bit.
Ikeababy is one of them. now this board is full of abuse. nuff said.

what i was wondering about is whether Anathema/Danny wants to be referred to such an atmosphere that's here now.

if they do, fine.

that wasnt what you said, you deleted it, what you getting all serious about? danny knows this aint real so what you worried about? well?