Dragonlady's Avatars

now you say you were referring to ikea afterall, but said you reffering to a cpl of (irish) lads, sure that was obvious to me, no need to avoid pin pointing. what are you on about? cos i dont think you know yourself :erk:

youre not gonna get anywhere with me mate ;) , ill just grind you right down, youre alwin style replies or pictures are way up the wall, must be a mainland euro thing

ikeaboy said:
now you say you were referring to ikea afterall, but said you reffering to a cpl of (irish) lads, sure that was obvious to me, no need to avoid pin pointing. what are you on about? cos i dont think you know yourself :erk:
look. Duncan had it with this board. so did Bambi as i estimated from the posts at the Antimatter board. Mehdi as well. then Danny asked them to bring a bit of fun back to this place, cos it was dead.
now you, Ado, came along as well, together with your abuse.
perhaps Danny likes the atmosphere better now, i for one (and i'm not the only one) do not.

*sigh* :erk: why do i even put in a fucking effort.

maybe danny doesnt like it, but whose to say im real? stop taking it all serious and those questions questions questions :erk:

toolsofthetrade said:
look. Duncan had it with this board. so did Bambi as i estimated from the posts at the Antimatter board. Mehdi as well. then Danny asked them to bring a bit of fun back to this place, cos it was dead.
perhaps Danny likes the atmosphere better now, i for one (and i'm not the only one) do not.

*sigh* :erk: why do i even put in a fucking effort.
So basically you're saying you dont want me, Bambi, Mehdi or Ikeaboy to post on here?

Yeah, that's not what he says, I think what he said was pretty clear, this board was boring for a long while and now it's not, cause you came back, but then again, the abusers are with you no doubt, which I don't mind, it's just a fact.

Some time ago I was warned not to be paranoid about this island-mainland thing, but here we go "this must be a mainland Europe thing", "the Irish contingent", so it's again a fact, which I don't mind either, I'm just saying it's apparently there in the air.

Peace with ya all, I gotta fuck off to my... leaba :D

toolsofthetrade said:
keep your shirt on mate, i was referring to Danny asking Duncan (and/or you) as well, it was just a symbolic reference, nothing more ;)
oh my shirts on alright, just found it interesting what your wording and use of those italics implied. ever heard of a freudian slip?? :err:

" look. Duncan had it with this board. so did Bambi as i estimated from the posts at the Antimatter board. Mehdi as well. then Danny asked them to bring a bit of fun back to this place, cos it was dead.
perhaps Danny likes the atmosphere better now, i for one (and i'm not the only one) do not."

I think Ikea got a little invite too.
it is interesting tho, this board was dead as a doornail about until around a month ago and then a a coupla mischievous e-squatters moved back in and perhaps more importantly a certain clerical e-star reappears and all of a sudden the place is leppin again,

then when our two squatters e-mischief reaches its peak we go into the e-whine backlash again, which will again result in bannings, shutdowns, and e-migration. then we;re back to the ghost forum where the people who wailed their concern about the forum well being disappear again ....its all just history repeating. o_O innit? o_O

ikeaboy said:
maybe im winding you up, did you ever think of that?
"no *pause* comedians..."

zulu.jpg

Bambi said:
oh my shirts on alright, just found it interesting what your wording and use of those italics implied. ever heard of a freudian slip?? :err:

" look. Duncan had it with this board. so did Bambi as i estimated from the posts at the Antimatter board. Mehdi as well. then Danny asked them to bring a bit of fun back to this place, cos it was dead.
perhaps Danny likes the atmosphere better now, i for one (and i'm not the only one) do not."

I think Ikea got a little invite too.
it is interesting tho, this board was dead as a doornail about until around a month ago and then a a coupla mischievous e-squatters moved back in and perhaps more importantly a certain clerical e-star reappears and all of a sudden the place is leppin again,

then when our two squatters e-mischief reaches its peak we go into the e-whine backlash again, which will again result in bannings, shutdowns, and e-migration. then we;re back to the ghost forum where the people who wailed their concern about the forum well being disappear again ....its all just history repeating. o_O innit? o_O
I think if it was possible to have a good musical discussion on here things would be different

ah i think i'll beat on :tickled:, the breaklose and strangelight forums need some non-ego injection now, so dont all come at once eh ;)