Dream Theater fans?

Myung won't cut it 'cos James likes to grab it when they...

DracWell:

Rudess didn't replace Moore... Sherinian replaced Moore and Rudess replaced him.

I read somewhere up there that DT is for people who play an instrument or are really into technical music. I agree with this to an extent. You obviously have to have a love for technicallity if you want to listen to it, because it's just not as boring and bland as the majority of music out there (i.e. the whole pop culture scene, past and present).

About the John's hair: I saw he got a hair cut and thought "Well, when Metallica cut their hair, they went soft. When Ihsahn cut his hair, they changed styles. When Kerry King shaved his head, they turned to shit. So this new album might not be the regular DT." I was wrong.

Originally posted by heather
favorite album - images and words, though i think awake might actually be the better one overall
favorite song - space dye vest
same here.about falling,one song (you not me) was cowritten with desmond child because the label wanted it.after that they told their label that it's either their way or they would break up.DT are one of my fave bands,people seem to love to hate them,but they are the only band that's in the same rank with prog legends like rush,yes etc...no matter if you like it or not.

Dream Theater are unable to write songs?

Check out the new song THE GREAT DEBATE on Audiogalaxy,
come back and repeat that accusation! (and it is one of those 13+ minutes songs)

And yes, it's a bit TOOL influenced (Fourty Six & 2...)

A.