Dream Theater in the studio

Queensryche has outsold Dream Theater.

What is success based on? I could wager that possibly Alchemist has sold many albums solely in Australia before embarking on a worldwide distribution deal. They also run a metal festival that has run across Australia for many years.

Yet you don't know about them.

Not just yet you don't.
Dream Theater has.....

- Released 8 albums (excluding A Change of Seasons)
- Released 5 Live Albums
- Filmed 2 Live shows in Tokyo
- Filmed a sold out concert in New York City, at which the played with an orchestra, and they had people coming from everywhere from Argentina to Russia to see them.
- Toured Japan many many times
- Toured North America many many times
- Toured Eeurope many many times
- Co-Headlined the first Gigantour
- Have musicians that have endorsers begging them to represent their companies
- Given people like me a reason to :lol: at people like you

BYAAAAHHH!!!

nah

The drummer and singer really piss me off with their lack of talent.

But I've only heard "The God Thing" so maybe they've improved?

EXCEPT VANDEN PLAS CAME SECOND, MEANING THEY WERE HIGHLY INFLUENCED BY DREAM THEATER

BYAAAH!!!!

EXCEPT VANDEN PLAS CAME SECOND, MEANING THEY WERE HIGHLY INFLUENCED BY DREAM THEATER

BYAAAH!!!!

agence_tous_risques.jpg

I love it when a plan comes together...

nah

The drummer and singer really piss me off with their lack of talent.

But I've only heard "The God Thing" so maybe they've improved?

I kinda like VP's singer better than JLB really, his voice is easier to listen to and fits the music quite well. Their drummer fits the bill quite well, b/c their music in inherently a few notches under DT's technicality, so it's a bit more groovier so to speak. Either way I'd say listen to more because they have some amazing songs plain and simple. Far off Grace and Beyond Daylight are my favorites by them, check out those albums. Christ.0 is also very splooge worthy :worship:

Okay, then that explains how classic compositions from teh 1700's lasted for centuries. I'm definitely sure that Mozart just kinda wrote down random notes and symbols in random places on random pieces of paper.

PWNED IN DA FACE!!!

I'm definitely sure that Mozart just kinda wrote down random notes and symbols in random places on random pieces of paper.

No, that would be a Pain of Salvation cd writing session.....

What is with every DT thread getting hostile? There is NO band that can do NO wrong. Let's chill on the hostilities please.......

J-Dubya