Dream Theater in the studio

DT fans can't have a discussion that detaches their emotions and their being from the band. Intelligent discussion with a DT fan simply turns into mudslinging and personal attacks, instead of discussion.

Celtic Frost is the most untalentless band on the planet. Now die

What is it?

DT fans can't have a discussion that detaches their emotions and their being from the band. Intelligent discussion with a DT fan simply turns into mudslinging and personal attacks, instead of discussion.
Obviously, you've never heard a Dream Theater fan joke.

How many Dream Theater fans does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
It doesn't matter, since it always ends up with all of them yelling at the rest of the world about how Dream Theater is the best band ever. :lol:

I've posted this one before, so this is for all the new people:

-How many Existentialists does it take to screw in a light bulb?

Two. One to screw it in and one to observe how the light bulb itself symbolizes a single incandescent beacon of subjective reality in a netherworld of endless absurdity reaching out toward a cosmos of nothingness.

DT would not go to Inside Out, they would want a larger label. IO us big but not as well known universally.

It's wierd though, you'd think that if they're making a new album, and everybody knows they're making a new album, wouldn't it make sense to find a label?

not anymore. Now bands make the album on their own dime, then shop labels to distribute the finished product.

Celtic Frost did just this. They spent years working on Monotheist on their own dime. The album was finished then they secured a deal at the conclusion for distribution. It gave them 100% control over what they put together.

I reckon it would be awesome if DT did another concept album like SFAM, that's probably my favourite album... It would be unbelievably awesome and the greatest thing ever if Dream Theater and Symphony X came to Australia together... That would absolutely make my day! Can't wait for either of the new albums...