Dream Theater in the studio

I believe they may be self producing this album, I think they should start their own label made for new Prog/Metal talent.

That would be cool, I would love to get signed to that... if it happened... I don't really care who releases the album as long as it contains awesome music! I still reckon they should go with 'Inside Out' though...

Where? Provide me the source for your information, the location in said source, why you take it seriously, and why you even care, if you don't listen to Dream Theater.

I think TOT is a masterpeice. But then, I think that about all their albums, in some way or another. 8VM is a solid album, but composition-wise, the simpler songs feel like the polar opposite of the unretrained madness in TOT. That album seemed to burn out a lot faster than their others, to me. But I still adore it.

Scenes is the best though, IMO

Dave

Where? Provide me the source for your information, the location in said source, why you take it seriously, and why you even care, if you don't listen to Dream Theater.

I'll chime in on sknight's behalf:

Guitar One December 2006-

G1-"DO you have that same chemistry with John Myung (as you do Jordan Rudess)?

JP- "The thing that I love about John, and it's always been this way, is that he knows exactly the right thing to play. Dream Theater is about a certain musical concept, and John is the core of that concept. He might be sitting there quietly listening to us go back and forth with notes, and then he'll drop the bomb with the best riff of the record."

Clearly, based on these words directly from John Petrucci, Sknight is correct.

Oh wait..........nevermind I think this clearly stated, consise statement straight from Petrucci's mouth actually completely shoots down what Sknight said. My bad.

I'll chime in on sknight's behalf:

Guitar One December 2006-

G1-"DO you have that same chemistry with John Myung (as you do Jordan Rudess)?

JP- "The thing that I love about John, and it's always been this way, is that he knows exactly the right thing to play. Dream Theater is about a certain musical concept, and John is the core of that concept. He might be sitting there quietly listening to us go back and forth with notes, and then he'll drop the bomb with the best riff of the record."

Clearly, based on these words directly from John Petrucci, Sknight is correct.

Oh wait..........nevermind I think this clearly stated, consise statement straight from Petrucci's mouth actually completely shoots down what Sknight said. My bad.
Alleriite Hi-five!!