Dream Theater - Octavarium

ha!! I am now an active member.............

looks Im gonna be away for a while, so, ill be back when the new SX album comes out, or until i get tired of mp.com so, ill miss you guys and cant wait for the next SX album and.....................STAY PROG

or metal, which ever one you prefer.

oh and silent song, im assigning you the responsibility of keeping my black metal thread on top.

see ya all in a year (or a couple of months) :headbang: :headbang: :wave: :wave:

Well with all this Dream Theater bashing I just want to say that the new cd is awesome so bring it on.

wayne the goblin/robot said:

looks Im gonna be away for a while, so, ill be back when the new SX album comes out, or until i get tired of mp.com so, ill miss you guys and cant wait for the next SX album and.....................STAY PROG

A shame you're leaving...I don't like the degree of the DT-negativity either, but I like my Symphony X and for the most part I like this forum...come on, why not stick around and at least lurk?

zakk_hate_me_666 said:
i want this album so bad but i have no car. the store is like 2 miles from here.

------------------------------
-0--0-1b1/4-1-0---0-1b1/4-1-0- 0-1b1/4-1-0--0-1b1/4-1-0--

wayne the goblin/robot said:

QUOTE]

Well, we will and so will SX but DT....I don't know about them :erk: