drugs

• Thread starter The Galliant Gullstone
  • Start date
T

The Galliant Gullstone

to me its a tool used by people who wish to shut off their conciousness because they cant handle reality. Nothing else.

any thoughts?

Galliant, everyone approaches this from their own perspective, and I can see your point of view. However, some people relate having their "doors of perception," to borrow a term from Carlos Casteneda, opened wide with recreational drug use. I for one am glad I had the experience.

as with anything, a certain degree of moderation is required.

I'm also referring to pot, and some hallucinogens, not crack or heroin.

If people wanna take them, then let them. Personally, I would never touch hard stuff like heroine, but maijuana really isn't all that bad. It's good in some ways, like it could be used medicinally. And if alcohol is legalized, then so shall pot.

All I know is that I can except being a junkie for 4 years to a highly addictive drug, cause I probably wouldnt be the person who I am today. But I would nvr wish addiction on my worst enemy, nough said.

I think ANYTHING can become an addiction. Yes heroin is physically addicting but most substance abuse is psychological.

I used to drink ALOT. I don't now.

A glass of wine or beer now & then........I gotta tell ya, I really enjoy dropping E.
I do not do it alot, but it is alot of fun for me. If it was my main objective in life I would get help but it is recreation.

If I never did it again my life would go on.

Everything in moderation.

There are bad drugs & then there are MY drugs.
And so it goes........

*Kids, don't try this at home*

Necromunchkin said:
You're right, anything can become addictive. Don't even ask about my problem with Lawn Gnomes. The horror, the horror.

bwahahah ahah aha ha h. Nice.

Yeah my mum is an alcoholic... I never want to be like that. I drink, and get pissed most weekends but that is about as far as it goes. Drugs are okay if you know how to use them... ie. from a reliable source, surrounded by friends and in a safe environment. With some good music playing. Listen to "Third Eye" by Tool whilst under the influence of pot or something similar. Wow.

PiNkMaGGiT said:
Drugs are okay if you know how to use them... ie. from a reliable source, surrounded by friends and in a safe environment.
Guerrilla says: Don't think your friends won't bail out on you if something goes wrong. Most heroin users inject with a partner yet most OD victims are found alone. At least your friends will call for an ambulance but in the time it takes for it to get to you you might croak without having anyone nearby to resuscitate you if you stop breathing.
Therefore, "Drugs are okay if you know how to use them... ie. know the dealer, know the quality, know the dosage. Friends won't do shit."
The Good Drug User's Handbook says "Know your drugs like your girlfriend's pussy." If you're ODing and your ass is on the line, don't expect someone else to save you. You shouldn't be ODing in the first place.

"Drugs are okay if you know how to use them... ie. know the dealer, know the quality, know the dosage. Friends won't do shit."

There's no such thing as a Good Drug User, WTF, much less a fucking hand book, PLEEEEEEZ. Drugs fuck u, ur life and everything else around u UP. No ifs ands or buts about it.

Guerrilla said:
Guerrilla says: Don't think your friends won't bail out on you if something goes wrong. Most heroin users inject with a partner yet most OD victims are found alone. At least your friends will call for an ambulance but in the time it takes for it to get to you you might croak without having anyone nearby to resuscitate you if you stop breathing.
Therefore, "Drugs are okay if you know how to use them... ie. know the dealer, know the quality, know the dosage. Friends won't do shit."
The Good Drug User's Handbook says "Know your drugs like your girlfriend's pussy." If you're ODing and your ass is on the line, don't expect someone else to save you. You shouldn't be ODing in the first place.

now i'm scared.

i have'nt even come close to spending as much money on "drugs" as I have my penchent for speed on the water. My boat runs 125 miles an hour, it is a wicked dangerous "sport". I spent 18 grand on an outboard motor, threw another 6 grand into it before I ever started it. And that's not including props at 500-1000 bucks a piece, race gas at 3 bucks a gallon. Oil 30 bucks a gallon, Adreniline high is the best! But pardon me If I enjoy a fat hooter of Big Bud or Skunk #1 at the end of the day with a chilly bottle of Chimay. Maybe a cap or two once in awhile, Hey FA did'nt we have a little discussion about peyote awhile ago? About heroin,cocaine and the like, have fun in the gutter my friend, for these are not drugs, but poison.