DT coming to Australia

Spydaman_69_2001 said:
I think I saw you dude.
haha yeah i saw him too lol, prob only dude in there with soilwork tee. fuckin just about everyone else bought a DT shirt couldnt find me mates at the end of the night.

neeso_demonofthefall said:
My ears are still ringing...
same here lol my left ear has been ringing with static and a loud EEEEEEEEEE for the past 2 nights but i dont give a shit that was a fuckin killer show cant wait till next gig :kickass:

in_absentia u the guy Mikael was raping ontop of with the mic? :lol:

oh.. PUNISH MY HEAVEN!!!!!!!!!!:kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

Was a great show, had my Ulver shirt on for alittle while but had nowhere to put my DT shirt so I had to wear it like 5/6ths of people. Anyone else notice the influx of people in Opeth shirts?

How great was Therein live?

I wore my UK DT tour shirt... not that I actually saw them in the UK. Ordered it online. But regardless, I was representing my favourite band of all time. :D

i had my damage done shirt on, and also with me my Enter Suicde angels long sleeve which i got told my Mike its not official haha, i asked him if it was official and he said no but it looked mad. I had about 4 mates there all in opeth shirts haha

Trows said:
Was a great show, had my Ulver shirt on for alittle while but had nowhere to put my DT shirt so I had to wear it like 5/6ths of people. Anyone else notice the influx of people in Opeth shirts?

How great was Therein live?

yeah that was the best song i rekon they played live. that and lost to apathy. :headbang:

BlackWaters said:
haha yeah i saw him too lol, prob only dude in there with soilwork tee. fuckin just about everyone else bought a DT shirt couldnt find me mates at the end of the night.

lies! how come u guys see me and i dont see u's...
lies lies!
anyway yeh im proud of that soilwork tee
and my white shoes!
kvlt!
therein had the best rock out chorus ever!!!
and damage done and endless feed live were awesome f00ly
and treason wall

Therein sure did kick ass. That was one of the best singalongs I've ever experienced... did notice a fair few Opeth shirts indeed, but not me - I was the guy in the Death shirt, before I put my DT shirt on after buying it anyway.

i saw you! :p

Therein sure did kick ass. That was one of the best singalongs I've ever experienced... did notice a fair few Opeth shirts indeed, but not me - I was the guy in the Death shirt, before I put my DT shirt on after buying it anyway.

You the dude that came up to us outside the doors before the show and asked us if we were there for DT?

Spydaman_69_2001 said:
You the dude that came up to us outside the doors before the show and asked us if we were there for DT?
Nope, that wasn't me. I'm guessing you mean this other guy I saw also wearing a Death shirt, the one with the glasses? I was the guy sitting down in front of whatever shop that was next to the Hi Fi, I was there pretty early too. Next to the guy in the Arch Enemy shirt. And you wouldn't think I would ask you if you were there for DT if I was in fact going to it anyway!