DT interview question

how many have I started, thats visible on the first page? u know what? ppl like you fucken piss me off. U think u have 5k posts and u own the board. And whatever posts I made, I got pretty good responses.

So what is wrong with this thread? as u call them useless? I wanted some question for the people who r not fortunate enough to make it to DT show, specially in the US. And ppl who think my posts are useless can kill my ass.

Final Vision has 2 threads

Seraph has 3 threads on first page..............

Look, if u have a personal problem with me, fine cause I DON"T GIVE A FLYING FUCK............:mad:

just take it easy. you post many new threads, and that's a fact. now if somebody wants to make fun of this i think they're allowed to. same goes for you about whatever you like concerning other board members. as much as i would like to "kill your ass" (see? irony, i'm using it too, you should try sometimes), i don't really think this thread is useless and i wouldn't want ppl to be scared of reactions when posting a new thread. still, we all have to accept humorous remarks.

rahvin. (flying fuck)

okay, sorry I over reacted a lil..........but it seems like the whole board is after "killing newbie spree"............

@rahvin : why DT don't get their own board? its free, and the members should be free of posting restrictions IMHO.

Originally posted by Borknagar121
@rahvin : why DT don't get their own board? its free, and the members should be free of posting restrictions IMHO.

mmm? :err: do you mean an off-topic board?
well, there are two things to consider:
1. members won't exactly be free of posting restrictions. if i were to be a moderator on any off-topic forum i'd say same rules apply: no repetitions, no flooding...
2. here on the dt board most discussions start out like dt-related then go off-topic, or start out off-topic then become dt-related. moving threads and keeping the on-topic section "chit-chat"-free would honestly be a real pain in the ass.
although i see some advantages, i'm not sure there are that many. but i guess at some point we'll give the matter due consideration. :)

rahvin.