My Interview With DT

on the 8th question it reads "yourselved" instead of "yourselves"

That's the only mistake which isn't induced by Mikael's adrenaline rush and beer abuse ;)

@RampageSword, Plintus: thanks :)

btw, do you think I should correct his answers so to avoid all mistakes or do you think it's better to keep the interview more "real" (-> as plintus said so you can hear mikael speaking)

Nt3N said:
@RampageSword, Plintus: thanks :)

btw, do you think I should correct his answers so to avoid all mistakes or do you think it's better to keep the interview more "real" (-> as plintus said so you can hear mikael speaking)

What I do usually is that I correct all mistakes, to avoid any mistakes in all the interview, it is written so if there are mistakes it is not very professionnal. You can easily correct Mikael's mistakes without changing what he said of course.... You keep the words, the ideas, etc. Just by correcting grammar, of course it'll be better. :D

We gonna play a new song tonight! It’s the first song that we wrote for this upcoming album... “Blind At Heart”... it’s the first time we ever play it. Since last year was kind of fucked up on this festival we’re going to play songs that we haven’t played for years, years and years. We’ve been working hard to rehearse for this show, since it feels very special, I love it so much![/QUOTE]

wooow. nice interview nico, good questions...well done
but some more words about blind at heart
and the setlist of this day??*please*

I wouldn't care, since it's not going to Rolling Stone... yet ;) And he's not saying "you know" after every two words, so, personally, I am wery satisfied :) I think we pretty much realize what to expect now.

BRING BACK insignifiCUNT!!!!!!!! :heh:

Nt3N said:
but with "grammar" you mean like all the times he repeats "obviously", "I mean", "you know" etc? could you give me an example of a mistake I should correct?

I spoke generally... I can't tell, I am not bilingual!! hehe ! Grammar was an example... I mean, you can correct grammar and keep intact what the person said. It's just corrected and written, that is the difference. Oral and writing is two different things, it's easier for people to read it when it's corrected and it is not too oral writing you know?... :D If you translate it in french THEN I would be able to correct it hehehe!

Oh, now you won't get your kiss. You did not ask me kvestion! Naaaaw, it's ok.... I like it, but Rampy. Do you seriously believe that he would say: "This time we're going to make music that sounds like In Flames and we willk do exactly as our record-company tells us."? hehehe

Oh Man!! You can't correct Mikael!!!!! If he would say something like: "I is three bear," he would proabaly want you to write that. And it is more fun to read.

ur question about duets?? I actually asked that too in the same question but forgot to write it.. actually his answer was covering clean, female and duets.. he said they should wait and see for all 3 things ;)

Tritonus said:
Oh Man!! You can't correct Mikael!!!!! If he would say something like: "I is three bear," he would proabaly want you to write that. And it is more fun to read.

Well journalists can make difference between a mistake, or even just speaking expressions, and a more subtle kinda joke with words, that obvisouly can't be correctec.

In my opinion (maybe it's the journalist that speaks in me now but whatever), I think that anything that it's published should be corrected. But as I said, between Mikaels funny sentences and a little mistake that can be corrected, there is a difference :D

I repeat, this is only my opinion and the way I work...

solefald said:
We gonna play a new song tonight! It’s the first song that we wrote for this upcoming album... “Blind At Heart”... it’s the first time we ever play it. Since last year was kind of fucked up on this festival we’re going to play songs that we haven’t played for years, years and years. We’ve been working hard to rehearse for this show, since it feels very special, I love it so much!

wooow. nice interview nico, good questions...well done
but some more words about blind at heart
and the setlist of this day??*please*[/QUOTE]

hey, thanks!

well he didn't say anything else about it but I can tell you what I wrote in the report! the songs is really really really fast with furious blastbeats and a catchy chorus.. it's really energetic.. it reminds me of the new build!

setlist -> bottom of this page:
http://www.darkillity.net/rep_evofest06.php

Tritonus said:
Wait a minute.... So you left a part out. How would it sound for real?

what I wrote is all he said.. he kept very generic about that coz they're still planning.. he said some songs can be appropriate for clean vocals, female vocals and duets but they still don't know if they will or won't include that into the new album.. :loco:

Tritonus said:

It's "beer", and he said that.