My Interview With DT

Nt3N said:
yeah! I guess that by tomorrow night u'll have it :kickass:

Do I have to call Mike up to know all the answers? :heh:

COME ON YOU LAZY BASTARD!!! :heh:

//

haha, nevermind and don't get tense - just kidding :Smokin:

I'm almost done with the interview.. I had a hard time in writing it down as some parts were fucking covered by Haggard's drum-check as I was interviewing mikael just behing the stage... but aynway I more or less remembered most parts so I managed to write it all down :) I guess that by tonight it'll be online!

Tritonus said:
The report i all in italian!!!

PS... That fontthing you talked about. I could not found it.

yeah.. the report is just in italian... it's an italian fansite afterall.. If only I found someone to translate it into English it'd be great.. but I have no time to write it and translate it back to english... to much work... :loco:

what font thing? o_O

If the interview itself is in italian I could ask my girlfriend to translate it... .
@Nt3n: If ye need help translating the report, I guess I could help you out a little bit, I can understand a lot of things by logic, and my girlfrein can help me with the starnge words. So if ye need help just tell me :) .

Just read it! It's encouraging to see that the guys still carry this independant vision of music. They only do what they feel like doing. Therefore, we should not fear they fall into some "polluted" music as Mikael said, because it simply cannot happen.

Also, Nt3N, you should check the grammar on the interview. I came upon obvious mistakes (probably caused by your rushed retyping) and I just think it'd be good to correct them. You know, so that you keep the serious and professional image of DarKillitY.

@RampageSword: I read it all once again but found no mistakes actually.. except from a double "bands" in the same sentece.. could you please tell me what other mistakes you found in that?

Nt3N said:
@RampageSword: I read it all once again but found no mistakes actually.. except from a double "bands" in the same sentece.. could you please tell me what other mistakes you found in that?

Actually, I'm going to work in 5 minutes and there's no internet there...However, at 6:15 p.m (it's 11 am here now)I'll be back and I can get you a corrected version then if you want to. It should take me like 10 minutes to do it.

ok! but please notice that some mistakes are just mikael's mistakes.. I mean: I didn't write down correcting his sentences, as I think it's much better to report exactly what he said, and this is what I did! but if u can have a look at it and give me some suggestions then it'd be great! thanks!