My Interview With DT

@wildfyr: well I never heard that question and I guess they won't be replying just "yes" or "no" but they'll explain, say why and so on.. it'll be interesting, I'm sure!

@Tritonus: Actually I'm gonna ask that.. it's only that I added it on the printed list and forgot to update the one I posted here. No worries ;)

*yawn*

I can predict answers to most of questions.

Bands have no idea if PA sticker is going to be on the disk - don't be silly. That's up to some sort of censor/rating assoc.

Nt3N said:
Pyros.. I don't mean like fireworks.. I mean like flames and sparks of light.. they're not nisy and they'd be fucking amazing imho! :D

Do you have a link or picture, because I don´t know exactly what you mean?
And maybe consider comparing your questions to those of other interviews, maybe some things have already been answered.

EDIT: For example this one:
http://www.kickedintheface.com/interviews/Dark_Tranquillity_1.htm

As for the pyros, they are simply disturbing a concert, and they can make it unbearable to be close to stage, which is a shame. I just hate them (especially at Nightwish-concerts).

Dark_Silence said:
or they may end up severely burned (CF Metallica) :lol:

That historic moment of their career took place in Montreal, woohoo and Hetfield got a tatoo about that! I am so proud to live in Montreal. (Ok I am joking now.. lol)

Pyros are cool, kiss off, as long as they go with music, of course. Sure enough, should be banned from small venues.

Kathleen23 said:
That historic moment of their career took place in Montreal, woohoo and Hetfield got a tatoo about that! I am so proud to live in Montreal. (Ok I am joking now.. lol)

See - it's the thing about Canada: here Philadelphia is happy I am around :heh:

plintus said:
Pyros are cool, kiss off, as long as they go with music, of course. Sure enough, should be banned from small venues.

See - it's the thing about Canada: here Philadelphia is happy I am around :heh:
:lol:
Well, I am really happy to be here in Montreal. I am joking in the fact that I am proud to live in the city where this accident took place, you know ? =)

plintus said:
What was that, btw? And who are Hetfield/Metallica?

Hahahaha !
In 1992 I think, a pyro accident, Hetfield got his arm burnt. So they cancelled the rest of the concert...

plintus said:
What was that, btw? And who are Hetfield/Metallica?

Are you serious?

And as for pyros, I would rather be able to get close to the stage, but I admit. they are pretty cool. I think DT should go for a concert with pyros and two dancers in cages. So not DT, but cool anyway.

Tritonus said:
Are you serious?

And as for pyros, I would rather be able to get close to the stage, but I admit. they are pretty cool. I think DT should go for a concert with pyros and two dancers in cages. So not DT, but cool anyway.

dancers on stage seem ridiculous: that CoF DVD... deliver me from it... somewhere.

plintus said:
*yawn*

I can predict answers to most of questions.

Bands have no idea if PA sticker is going to be on the disk - don't be silly. That's up to some sort of censor/rating assoc.

not true. rules are set: if DT inserts in the new album more than X curses or explicit sentences then it'll have the sticker. it's not that PA stickers fall down from the sky and stick to cds randomly, u know what I mean..

btw in a few days I'll upload the interview.. it was really cool interviewing mikael, he was really nice and I felt totally at ease with him..

they also played Blind At Heart for the first time ever in public and it was fucking amazing.. really fast with a catchy chorus.. I already love it!

will post more details and lots pf pics in a few days.. now I need to get some sleep..

Nt3N said:
not true. rules are set: if DT inserts in the new album more than X curses or explicit sentences then it'll have the sticker. it's not that PA stickers fall down from the sky and stick to cds randomly, u know what I mean..

Ah, I hear ya: it's like if you say "fuck" in the movie more than once - it gets R rating instead of PG-13 (regular movie) :) So all my movies are NC-17 after that :heh: But that's for the US, I'm not sure if pther countires have that movie rating system (the one MPAA has), so, in terms of explicit records, PA sticker can be put for different reasons in different countries (in some countrirs metal is even prohibited, haha =), I assume.

And we want the interview, come on! :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

plintus said:
Ah, I hear ya: it's like if you say "fuck" in the movie more than once - it gets R rating instead of PG-13 (regular movie) :) So all my movies are NC-17 after that :heh: But that's for the US, I'm not sure if pther countires have that movie rating system (the one MPAA has) so, in terms of explicit records, PA sticker can be put for different reasons in different countries (in some countrirs metal is even prohibited, haha =), I assume.

i'd be surprised to find a pa sticker here on pretty much anything that isn't from the us. as for movies, i'm not sure how the rating system works but it depends a lot more on the amount of violence, for explicit language to be a factor i think it'd have to be pretty extreme.

plintus said:
And we want the interview, come on! :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

we sure do.

I have thought of one thing. Guess I can go of the real subject now that we are waiting. Cause I have thought about one thing. ThereIn - what is it about? Never really figured that one out, but if I think of it and twist it on your own way. It can be pretty dirty...