My Interview With DT

Tritonus said:
And Kathleen, I agree and I do not think you're a less serious fan only because you're interested in trivia about the personal life...

I didn't say that those who care about that are less-serious fans :) all I say is that I just care supporting them for their music and on-stage abilities, I'm not interested too much in knowing about their personal life and I guess they might not be interested in having people talk about that either..

I guess this is all about being a guy and being a girl.. If I was a fan of some girlie-band then I'll be probably much more interested to those things than I am for a band made of guys, u know what I mean..! for instance I always like to read gossip about cristina scabbia (lacuna coil female singer).. coz I love her! she's the hottest and sweetest chick on the metal scene imho!

Nt3N said:
I guess they might not be interested in having people talk about that either..

Yep, this is true. I'm sure they don't mind some light-hearted gossiping on this forum, but their general policy has always been to leave their personal lives outside from public attention. There are some people who know something about these things, but don't expect them to participate in this discussion.

-Villain

Villain said:
Yep, this is true. I'm sure they don't mind some light-hearted gossiping on this forum, but their general policy has always been to leave their personal lives outside from public attention. There are some people who know something about these things, but don't expect them to participate in this discussion.

-Villain

Why do you have to even mention that? :Smug:

Tritonus said:
Then I was right! Hahahaha, but I almost knew the first three. The other. I’m so good at judging people after their appearance!! Admit, I’m good…

And Kathleen, I agree and I do not think you're a less serious fan only because you're interested in trivia about the personal life...

Huh? I am not interested in that hahaha!

Villain said:

-Villain

I've always wondered: What's your realtion to DT anyway?

And WE, I'm almost famous for being obsessed with celebrities and Nt3n, once again my question was a joke ( OMG I have to be more clear ). I know you can't ask those things in an interview. Once again I'm thinking aloud.

Tritonus said:
I've always wondered: What's your realtion to DT anyway?

And WE, I'm almost famous for being obsessed with celebrities and Nt3n, once again my question was a joke ( OMG I have to be more clear ). I know you can't ask those things in an interview. Once again I'm thinking aloud.

hehehe ok! ;)

marduk1507 said:
Hes just a very close friend of the band. And something more, but you can find out yourself.

The terrible and awesome truth is - he's the mind's I :heh:

actually I already posted the list :p

i'll post it again just for you! \m/

1. In October the recording sessions for the new album will start. How is the songwriting going and what do you expect from your new release?

2. On the official website I read you will be using both blastbeats and acoustic parts. Does this mean the new album will add a The Gallery–like sound to the experimental path you walked on with Character?

3. Reading the titles of the new songs and the splash-screen on the official website it seems like you’re taking a new direction based on subtle allusions and explicit lyrics. Is this the case? Will the new album have a ‘Parental Advisory’ sticker on it?

4. Will there be any place for clean or female vocals on the new album?

5. What about Johansson? Ever thought about bringing him back as a special guest for some special song to be published as a bonus track, for example?

6. Every time a new album comes out people start making the most variate predictions on how the sound will be. Some say you’ll become a progressive-metal band, other say you will turn to a metalcore style. Do you feel like you can be influenced by what people expects from you?

7. What about wearing onstage-uniforms (just like In Flames or Slipknot do) or using pyros?

8. Do you consider yourselved more a swedish band or an internation band? Is there a ‘swedish-pride’ feeling that guides you?

9. Is there any plans for making a new DVD or is Live Damage still too close in time to think about making a new one?

10. In live shows, headliners usually have a more carefully balanced sound than the support bands. Do you feel the quality of your performance gets better when you’re headlining?

(11. Rumours, again. This time people go around saying that the next album will be your second-last one. I hope this is not true. Will you deny these rumours?)

12. Now a fun-question from a user of your official forum, who is your number 1 Costa Rican fan: is there any chance of having Malmsteen play as a special guest? It could indeed be a great idea!

13. Another question from another official-forum-user: why do you always close with Final Resistance? Any chance you will change that in the future?

the last 3 are informal ones.. the first 10 are the ones that'll be actually be part of the interview

Pyros.. I don't mean like fireworks.. I mean like flames and sparks of light.. they're not nisy and they'd be fucking amazing imho! :D

suit and tie.. that reminds me of some guy with dreadlocks and a swedish accent :rofl:

^ Or like those unfortunate people at that Great White show in Rhode Island. :erk:

Nt3N said:
6. Every time a new album comes out people start making the most variate predictions on how the sound will be. Some say you’ll become a progressive-metal band, other say you will turn to a metalcore style. Do you feel like you can be influenced by what people expects from you?

The answer to this one should be common knowledge already, no? Unless they've changed their position. ;)

Oh, you're not gonna ask about the duett thingy? They might get ideas you know :D And question number 11 - PLEASE DON'T MAKE US REALLYREALLYREALLY DEPRESSED!!!!

Sounds good otherwise