DT pictures thread

Nikki

Apr 13, 2006
Everywhere
Post all pics of DT here.

I'll find some later. There might be a DT piccies thread already,but I haven't seen any,so here.

There's a general pictures thread. I'm not sure we need another.
I think its a great idea actually! :headbang:
i mean, we can keep the general pic thread for our pictures and have this one for ONLY DT pix!!!!
tbh i've always thought the other one was a lil bit confusing, although i like that thread so much...:)

Yeah I like this idea too. Heck, here's one:

mar28003ic5.jpg

Ah, I love this one.

i mean, we can keep the general pic thread for our pictures and have this one for ONLY DT pix!!!!

It would be nice if it worked, but given the average attention span of many an occasional poster, it won't be long before this thread is full of "LOOK AT ME IM POSIN WITH MIKKAEOHL!!!!" while in the other one they keep posting no matter what. And I don't want to waste the most beautiful (!) moments of my life moving posts endlessly from one thread to the other. Differentiating between types of pictures is an excess in regulation that would take too much effort to enforce, for no reason valid enough (as far as I can see).

I don't want to close this and punish the intention, so I'm just going to alter the name slightly so it's clearer. But if this one starves for contribution - and I think it will - I won't cry on its grave.

.... "LOOK AT ME IM POSIN WITH MIKKAEOHL!!!!" .........
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

yeah i get your point, and at some extent i agree as well but on the other hand it could be nice having like a DT pix collection. Of course i bet it will become a dead thread when there are no tours around....

edit: a quote without a / doesnt work.... :p

I'd rather see dt photos in a dedicated sticky thread than just digging through piles of personal photos in the general pictures topic in search for the one I need. Having two threads is excessive, but hopefully conveniet, as long as people follow the rules (and save rahvin trouble wasting better moments of his life :p)

"LOOK AT ME IM POSIN WITH MIKKAEOHL!!!!"

Mikael = best faces ever :D

Well, Ughi almost caught Martin H. once, but his cam wasn't fast enough :heh: