• Edenspring

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Villain

Doctor BenQuillity
May 7, 2001
Finland
Visit site
Okay, as the issue about time came up on the previous poll, I decided to speed things up a little and made this second poll already. I can post the third and fourth parts tomorrow as well, if people just don't get too confused with these all.

The rules are the same as before. Remember vote for the song you DO NOT LIKE! If you make a mistake, ask Rahvin to change your vote - but don't cheat!

As you can see, there's a heavy emphasis on TMI-songs in this poll. However, that is just due to my dice and the gods of randomness. :p

Enjoy voting!

-Villain

Dying Fragment, the reason being is that I've repeatedly heard all the songs, and this one I don't remember *at all*, therefore it must be pretty irrelevant.

h

yay, i'm with the majority here. dying fragment simply doesn't match dark tranquillity standards. it could be something written by another band, and no other dt song sounds this way.

rahvin.

I join the "fan" club for Dying, can't seem to remember that song at all, good thing too, would be a hard choice otherwise :lol:

Originally posted by rahvin
i'm anxiously waiting for someone to vote hedon off and then niklas shutting down the board because the fans are misbehaving. :lol:

rahvin.
:lol:
i'll probably do it sooner or later, since i think hedon is the most overrated dark tranquillity song. :rolleyes:

as for this round, i voted "The Dying Fragment..." too. :p

Miolo

The Dying Fragment of an Elderly Dream. It's really not very good at all, and I certainly would vote it off first before any studio tracks.

Originally posted by Miolo
:lol:
i'll probably do it sooner or later, since i think hedon is the most overrated dark tranquillity song. :rolleyes:

No, no, no, Punish My Heaven wins that award, wtf is wrong with you people :lol:

hm next time I read the otehrs post first...
as I just know a few demo tracks of DT i voted soulbreed.I dont know the song,but the tiltle sounds not very intresting(but I will check the lyrics soon)
perhaps should I download this song and regret my vote?
dont know dont care:devil:

The Dying Fragment of an Elderly Dream!! Never knew a song such as this existed. Anyway my as I haven't heard the bonus tracks on Projector and Haven and that I don't recall some songs on TMI just be looking at the songtitle my vote goes to Tidal Tantrum. That song is in my opinion probably the weakest on TMI.

Here are my two cents!

@Rahvin: Is there a possibilty for you to check if I ever voted? I got a strange response when voting.

Originally posted by seventi
The Dying Fragment of an Elderly Dream!! Never knew a song such as this existed. Anyway my as I haven't heard the bonus tracks on Projector and Haven and that I don't recall some songs on TMI just be looking at the songtitle my vote goes to Tidal Tantrum. That song is in my opinion probably the weakest on TMI.

Here are my two cents!

@Rahvin: Is there a possibilty for you to check if I ever voted? I got a strange response when voting.

Well, considering Tidal Tantrum has no votes, you probably didn't vote yet! ;)

Okay, as some people seem to be a little confused, I'll try to clear some things up.

First, as there is a total of 80 DT-songs included in this survivor, the polls had to be divided in four groups. Thus this is the second part and the first part has 20 other songs in it - and you can still vote for them (unless you have done it already). After a poll has been around a week or so, I will start the second round (ie. the second round of poll part 1 will start soon). Understood?

Secondly, The Dying Fragment of an Elderly Dream and Soulbreed are two VERY old DT-songs that were never released - they are available only as poor-quality live-recordings. Check the poll 1 for an url to download them. As for the bonus-tracks, could someone upload them somewhere, so that people will have a chance to hear 'em?

About my choice, I think I'll go with Soulbreed - it is perhaps slightly better than TDFoaED, but also far longer and thus gets even more boring, IMO.

-Villain

@seventi: if you wanted to vote for tidal tantrum, you haven't yet. if you decided to go for dying fragment, i have no way of knowing for certain unless you remember how many ppl voted that song before you tried to. :(
let me know if you want me to add one vote to tidal tantrum.

rahvin.