DT stuff showcase

I haven't posted here in a while. I got Fiction (lmt.) the first day it was available here, and i just received the australian edition in the mail. :D

I have quite a bit of stuff, not sure I have time to list it at the moment... mainly original pressings and promo CDs, limited 10" packed CDs, etc.

I am just having a little clearout though, have just listed an old DT shirt on eBay as I haven't really worn that one for a while and I am short of space. Have to move house soon, so the less to carry the better!

Mind's I shirt: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....MESE:IT&viewitem=&item=110145924589&rd=1&rd=1

Sorry for the shameless promotion, but on previous viewings of this thread, I know some people have mentioned the lack of old shirts.

I so wanted that one! :cry: The price of the cd was ok, but it was too much with the shipping, at least too much for a used cd :rolleyes: . Ahhh when I go to Nihon (Japan) I will buy it anyway :kickass: .

I stopped collecting stuff years back but I will be wearing this tomorrow at the gig

DT.jpg

@ Nt3N. I found it on ebay , with buy it now. This item must stay only 1 hour in ebay. I am a lucky man I know :lol:.
I buy it to a french guy. A friend is also interested by this digipack.
If you want I contact the seller to see if he's got other ones, and I give you his adress , ok for you ?

@ to tranquillian : :worship: beautiful .... after the gig you sell it to me ?? :headbang: