DT stuff showcase

yes you outbided me .... but sometimes I outbided you for others item .... it's the law of ebay and bids .... no problem for my part , I will have the next one :headbang:.

congratulations again , it's a beautiful item !!

Just received :

- the world domination II , osmose PROMO cd , in white cardboard cover , beautiful , it's the first time I've seen it !!

receive yesterday:

- laethora " March of the parasite " OSMOSE promo cd, cardboard

- Serial Thriller vol. III : century media sampler cd with DT " there in" in song 2.

I search the laethora cd " march of the parasite" with t shirt SEALED, if someone have one copy for sale ---> pm , thanks

- laethora " march of the parasite" us promo cd
- in the eyes of death III (w/ dark tranquillity : Final resistance )
- century media , spring summer sampler 2007 ( w/ dark tranquillity focus shit)
- the official demo series , greek promo cd with dark tranquillity ( trail of life decayed )
- century media 10 year anniversary boxset 3 cds with 2 dark tranquillity songs

received:

- damage done , thailand cassette

- demons of the fall - fall winter 2002 sampler , century media sampler ( dt on tracks 1 and 2 : monocromatics stains and final resistance

- projector japanese special press : TFCK 87186 : cd with booklet and lyrics insert in jewel case with special slipcase cover and a second booklet ( different) in japanese

received today :

fiction japan acetate cd with street date , price , songs, and mention " not for sale for promotion only"

an acetate is a pre-promo cd