DT stuff showcase

Can't say modelling for it didn't pass through my dirty little head, but you'd have to be satisfied with my wall in the end. ;)

Got this from the official ...
"Projector" and "Haven" to be re-released in Japan
To coincide with our shows in the land of the rising sun, "Haven" and "Projector" will be released in new versions. Both albums will feature lengthy liner notes by sensei Stanne detailing the writing and recording process as well as the inner working of the band at the time of creating the songs.
"Projector" will feature the extra track "Exposure" - previously unreleased in Japan - and "Haven" will be graced with "Cornered" as bonus song.

this seems like something more or maybe all are being released?
Dark Tranquillity 2008 NEW 5 CD Box Set from Japan
http://cgi.ebay.com/Dark-Tranquilli...goryZ307QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Not available for a couple of days (Jan.9)

Hey, everybody! Where is the photos of your collections? Let's post it.:kickass:

So this one I get yesterday: :headbang:
DSC01524.jpg

DSC01526.jpg

DSC01529.jpg

Half the people here have collections that don't fit on a photo and the other half (including me) feels embarassed that ours would fit on one photo (I just have every album and EP).

^Siren check the writing on the left side of that fiction digi, it reads 'licensed for the Russian Federation'
when you see that sort of thing its a bootleg as in not an official product
plus it has 3 bonus tracks another sign of a bootleg -

It's an official release; Mystic empire is Century media's licence partner in Russia.

Looks pretty cool - of course this is the first time I see this...

I agree, it looks cooler than the ltd./deluxe ecition CM released hehe. I think I'll buy it, it's quite nice :headbang: .

I was in a used CD store, and I found a Russian version of Damage Done. It doesn't have any bonus tracks or anything, and I normally don't re-buy CDs, but my Damage Done skips on Ex Nihilo anyways. This one has a slightly different tracklist design than my original one, and says, "Licensed for sale only in Russian federation, Belarus, Ukraine, Kazakhstan. Any sale outside the a.m. territories is unauthorized and without permission of the copyright owner." on the front. Apparently, it is distributed by "Ooho", and the item number is F0177CD. It doesn't have a barcode.

Is this a bootleg? It isn't a big deal to me if it is, I didn't pay much for it, and I already have the North American version. (Though, I also got four more Russian versions of different CDs that I don't already have... None of which have barcodes...)

One thing I noticed about the store I was in was that a lot of the CDs they had for sale were "playcopies", which are basically given away free by the label (you can tell because they have holes or slashes in the spine), and CDs that were obviously made on someone's computer... So it wouldn't surprise me at all of this is counterfeit.

Edit: Google tells me it is "Fono", and Google also tells me it is Ukranian.

Got this from the official ...
"Projector" and "Haven" to be re-released in Japan
To coincide with our shows in the land of the rising sun, "Haven" and "Projector" will be released in new versions. Both albums will feature lengthy liner notes by sensei Stanne detailing the writing and recording process as well as the inner working of the band at the time of creating the songs.
"Projector" will feature the extra track "Exposure" - previously unreleased in Japan - and "Haven" will be graced with "Cornered" as bonus song.

this seems like something more or maybe all are being released?
Dark Tranquillity 2008 NEW 5 CD Box Set from Japan
http://cgi.ebay.com/Dark-Tranquilli...goryZ307QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Not available for a couple of days (Jan.9)

I just bought the lot on HMV.cp.jp
the box should include
- skydancer
- the gallery
- the mind's i
- projector
- haven
all in reissued version 2008..
I added to this order character japanese edition.

total expenditure: ¥15,100 = 95 euros.

@Godswil: where did you buy that from? thanks

will let you know what the reissued versions look like.

I was in a used CD store, and I found a Russian version of Damage Done. It doesn't have any bonus tracks or anything, and I normally don't re-buy CDs, but my Damage Done skips on Ex Nihilo anyways. This one has a slightly different tracklist design than my original one, and says, "Licensed for sale only in Russian federation, Belarus, Ukraine, Kazakhstan. Any sale outside the a.m. territories is unauthorized and without permission of the copyright owner." on the front. Apparently, it is distributed by "Ooho", and the item number is F0177CD. It doesn't have a barcode.

Is this a bootleg? It isn't a big deal to me if it is, I didn't pay much for it, and I already have the North American version. (Though, I also got four more Russian versions of different CDs that I don't already have... None of which have barcodes...)

One thing I noticed about the store I was in was that a lot of the CDs they had for sale were "playcopies", which are basically given away free by the label (you can tell because they have holes or slashes in the spine), and CDs that were obviously made on someone's computer... So it wouldn't surprise me at all of this is counterfeit.

Edit: Google tells me it is "Fono", and Google also tells me it is Ukranian.

What?????!!!! :OMG:
www.fono.ru - it's a partner-distributor in russia. F0177CD - like the original Damage Done, but a little difference.

If you have russian cd without barcode - it's a piracy cd!!! Please notice that piracy was legal in Russia till 2001 and last piracy cd was made in 2003. Now new laws and piracy - crime. He-he:lol: I searching for Russian Katatonia piracy cds because it's a rare.:lol:

Fono - Russian good label. They made only official licensed cds. they released this under license:
http://www.fono.ru/?page=artist&id=1229

What?????!!!! :OMG:
www.fono.ru - it's a partner-distributor in russia. F0177CD - like the original Damage Done, but a little difference.

If you have russian cd without barcode - it's a piracy cd!!! Please notice that piracy was legal in Russia till 2001 and last piracy cd was made in 2003. Now new laws and piracy - crime. He-he:lol: I searching for Russian Katatonia piracy cds because it's a rare.:lol:

Fono - Russian good label. They made only official licensed cds. they released this under license:
http://www.fono.ru/?page=artist&id=1229

They were already opened, though. Could the barcodes have just been on the wrapping? I used to work in a CD store and sometimes the barcodes weren't printed directly onto the back part, they were just stickers on the plastic wrap.

And I might go back there when I have more time to look around. I'll keep my eyes open for Katatonia CDs, haha.

Edit: The backs of the CDs have the item numbers laser-printed near the centre of the CD. Surely they wouldn't go through all that trouble for counterfeit merchandise.

I just bought the lot on HMV.cp.jp
the box should include
- skydancer
- the gallery
- the mind's i
- projector
- haven
all in reissued version 2008..
I added to this order character japanese edition.

total expenditure: ¥15,100 = 95 euros.

Lucky you Nico :) (as usual :loco:). It's still a bit expensive for me, but I'll get a job soon so i guess I can afford it. Yet since it's not a ltd. ed. I'll wait and buy rarer stuff :kickass: .

Where can I but the Russian ver. of Fcition?

Lucky you Nico :) (as usual :loco:). It's still a bit expensive for me, but I'll get a job soon so i guess I can afford it. Yet since it's not a ltd. ed. I'll wait and buy rarer stuff :kickass: .

Where can I but the Russian ver. of Fcition?

I asked godswil and he told me he bought it from a local shop in russia. online stores in russia usually ship only within russia :( (in fact, on my russian character copy it's written "not for sale outside russia"...)

wow:OMG:...that's quite some stuff you own here...i'll soon make an inventory of my belongings, but i'm afraid it's going to pale in comparison to yours...

anyway i couldn't help but notice a bunch of you own bootlegs that are more than ten years old! i always wanted to listen to the live version of those songs from the three albums that never made it to the official live releases or never entered the more recent years setlists...

I asked godswil and he told me he bought it from a local shop in russia. online stores in russia usually ship only within russia :( (in fact, on my russian character copy it's written "not for sale outside russia"...)

Hahaha ok :p , lets see if it'll someday appear on e-Bay *crosses fingers*.