DT Tatto's

Status
Not open for further replies.

FearTheReaper

Aug 14, 2006
Buffalo, N.Y.
As with any band tatto,gettin the name of a band as a tatto on your body is just stupid for countless reasons.I have a pretty good concept for a Dark Tranquillity tatto in mind.Mikael Stanne has been my favorite lyricists for 4 years now.I could not tell you how much his lyrics mean to me,and how much they help me in times of sorrow.I also write lyrics,and Stannes influnece on me is endless.Its my goal in life to be able to write lyrics that are just a fraction as good as his.

So my tatto concept is as follows.I wanna get the chorus from Blind At Heart as a tatto going down and up my arms.

You know the lines:

"Its in these hours we forget ourselves
Within a fire that consumes itself"

Those lyrics mean alot to me,every sense i first heard the song i knew that it was one of my favorite DT lines. As i listened to fiction over the months,it sank in more that those our my fav lines from Mikael.

Sooo...

I want the first line to go down my left arm with three period after "ourselves"
And i want the second line to go up my right arm with 3 periods before "within"

I think it would be awesome to have those lyrics as a tat. Especially if i was to ever see DT live and they played Blind At Heart.

Just my crazy tatto idea,Let me know what yous think,and feel free to share any ideas you might have about DT tats with me

I like the idea for the motive but I do not like the positioning. I would probably put it somewhere where it is more hidden but that is personal preference I guess.

There's a tattoo thread right here on the first page.

Take the time to look around: the subject has been brought up a number of times already. Also, try to post in something resembling the English language.

Status
Not open for further replies.