Dude, what's wrong with you people!?!?

on_THC_24-7

stoner metal chick
Nov 30, 2003
Los Angeles
www.nightritual.com
I can't believe anyone thinks Saw is a good movie.
It is completely gay. The acting is so cheesy,
so predictible! And The Grudge - it is so predictable!
At least the ghost chick girl thing in The Grudge looks
spooky, and that kid looks trippy - but Saw is by far
the most dissappointing horror movie since Blair Witch Project.
:puke:

I think it's the perfect movie for the I Know What You Did Last Summer generation. Many people here fall under that category. Others, like Wolftribe are easily impressed morons with a short attention span. And yet some others like metalskater7 are totally gay and will like it cause of the hot dudes in it.

"The Grudge" is mediocrity in all aspects, but it has some S-C-A-R-Y moments. But RINGU is the king of japaneze horror.
Wait .. you are talking about the american version of "The Grudge" ? right, i havent seen that yet.

Guerrilla said:
I think it's the perfect movie for the I Know What You Did Last Summer generation. Many people here fall under that category. Others, like Wolftribe are easily impressed morons with a short attention span. And yet some others like metalskater7 are totally gay and will like it cause of the hot dudes in it.
you've made funny insults about me before, but that wasn't one of them.

on_THC_24-7 said:
I can't believe anyone thinks Saw is a good movie.
It is completely gay. The acting is so cheesy,
so predictible! And The Grudge - it is so predictable!
At least the ghost chick girl thing in The Grudge looks
spooky, and that kid looks trippy - but Saw is by far
the most dissappointing horror movie since Blair Witch Project.
:puke:
Now the Grudge i can understand but Saw? that was awesome! i think you have problems! :p :tickled:

Guerrilla said:
I think it's the perfect movie for the I Know What You Did Last Summer generation. Many people here fall under that category.

Agreed , I like WOlf and MEtalskater, they are pretty cool guys, even though they are mouthy little shits. I dont watch horror movies much anymore because they are mostly boring.

ANYONE WANT TO SEE SOME GOOD OL FASHION HOOR AND GORE watch anyhing from ITALY during the 70's . That shit was fucked up. CAnnibal holocaust or ZOmbie or anything by Dario Argento or LUcia. Cannibal Holocaust is a fucked up disurbing movie. The grudge had some creepiness to it because of the fucked up Japanese chick but once I left the theatre it didnt even stick with me at all and I heard SAW was very disappointing.

Saw is an awesome movie. Yes the acting is cheesy, but that added to the fun of it. What do you expect from someone who was in Princess Bride and Robin Hood: Men in Tights? It was deliciously gruesome with a twist ending that is second to none. I can't wait to see the sequel!

SAW is fucking stupid. oooh a twist ending.

kind of like the dairy queen swoop on yoru soft serve turd. woopdeeshit.

the_drip said:
SAW is fucking stupid. oooh a twist ending.

kind of like the dairy queen swoop on yoru soft serve turd. woopdeeshit.

wow, I guess you were watching through the movie expecting a man in a mask to come and kill them both, right?

jeez, I guess you weren't paying too much attention. :wave:

and cary elwes has great linguistic superiority.

Karmic said:
wow, I guess you were watching through the movie expecting a man in a mask to come and kill them both, right?

jeez, I guess you weren't paying too much attention. :wave:

and cary elwes has great linguistic superiority.

no, I didn't even bother watching the movie. I could tell it sucked from the previews.

I haven't seen the grudge, Saw, or any of those flicks.
They all remind me of Wes Cravin poop, which hurts my brain.