Dude, what's wrong with you people!?!?

the_drip said:
no, I didn't even bother watching the movie. I could tell it sucked from the previews.

please don't comment on movies you haven't even seen.

let me guess, you only listen to one song on every album you buy to decide if it's good, right?

There hasnt been a good Horror movie in 20 years. The Horror genre has DIED. The closest thing theres been to a scary movie in 20 years was the original SCREAM. Then they had to go off and do all these sequels that destroyed what they had.....

Anyway you want a good scare, check out In The Mouth Of Madness. Thats a CLASSIC and TWISTED FLICK

guitarguru777 said:
There hasnt been a good Horror movie in 20 years. The Horror genre has DIED. The closest thing theres been to a scary movie in 20 years was the original SCREAM. Then they had to go off and do all these sequels that destroyed what they had.....

Anyway you want a good scare, check out In The Mouth Of Madness. Thats a CLASSIC and TWISTED FLICK

well, that all depends on personal definition of horror. :)

guitarguru777 said:

The only thing scary about SCREAM is its shittiness.

The Mouth of Madness on teh otherhand. awesome.

I LIKED THE ENDING OF "SWIMFAN"
THE CONCEPT OF A PSYCHO-KILLER-TYPE-PERSON BEING UNABLE TO SWIM WAS BRILLIANT.... WHEN SHE FIRST SAYS THAT SHE DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO SWIM YOU TOTALY THINK SHE'S TOTALY LYING FOR AN EXCUSE FOR THE GUY TO TOUCH HER... AND THEN SHE DROWNS... SPECTACULAR!!!

guitarguru777 said:

PSYCHO AND SILENCE OF THE LAMBS WERE AMONG THE VERY FEW MOVIES BASED ON BOOKS WHERE THE MOVIE DOESN'T TOTALY SUCK