Transformers

Hey guys, eh you know, its funny, these people, they go to sleep, they think everything's fine, everything's good, they wake up the next day, they're on fire.

I remember watching the first Transformers movie in the cinema in like '86...I think I was 7 or 8 or something. On the VHS tape, there is some swearing left out, because I remember the human dad saying, "HOLY SHIT!" when the ship takes off, and in the VHS tape it doesn't have it. I remember the entire movie theater being floored when we saw a cartoon swear.

"ME GRIMLOCK LIKE STORY!!!"

Bah, I just got back from a week at Metal Camp and I'm done. Immortal fuckin' owned, though. Maybe I'll see TF this week or something.

just watched the movie. Liked it, though the dialogues were a bit too cheesy for my tastes, although I watched the dumb dubed version in French. I looked for the original english version... only in Montreal.

Pissed me off a bit, I learned English by watching Transformers when I was a kid. I wanted to hear Optimus Prime voice again, I guess I'll have to wait for the dvd! I also went with my brother in law to watch the movie and he kept complaining all the time, thus ruining my experience a bit.

The chick was fucking gorgeous.

It was alright. I kept fighting over the arm rest with some italian guy though and my underwear was all wedged and being at the front i didnt want to dig around in my pants and fix it.