Transformers

I don't know what you guys are complaining about. The transformer movie ruled. They killed off like half the characters, it had a cheesy soundtrack, and there was a planet that turned into a robot. And fucking sharkticons.

What's not to love?

Decent film for sure. It was Micheal Bay on steriods. He went so over the top it was actually good.
I read an interview recently where he said when the Island bombed ( it was a good film ) he decided not to over estimate his audience again. So he kep the story as basic and appealing as possible.

yeah im the only person out of my friends that actually liked that movie, it had a good story as far as clone one go, only part i didnt like was the farfetched skyscraper/billboard scene.

noone not even in movies could live from that.

as for transformers, i really want to see but theres so many others out that i wan't to see aswell. but if it has that shakey camera effect constantly like Behind Enemy Lines 2 did than forget it.

I agree with Derick and Isabel. People scenes BAD. Robot scenes GOOD. Movie I WILL SEE AGAIN IN DLP.

tell me one good reason, why should I watch this movie.

cars transforming to robots and kill/save everything. uh... why just cars?? why not mailboxes/traffic lights/pianos/toilets/penguins??? (No, I don't want answers to this :) )

because the robots are machines, thus making yourself look like another machine would be far easier than making your robotic self look like a mailbox or penguin.

Though there was a robot/giant scorpion in the film.

Plus a Mountain Dew machine robot, and a laptop robot, and cellphone robot, and stereo robot.