DVD Concert in Bochum cancelled!

Bless ya, wd!
I'll bring you sugarfree thyme drops and where are your Fisherman's Friends, hmm? Take care and get well.

Bloody Hell, this sucks.
Meh! makes me remember 2001, the Metal Odyssey Tour, Hof ter Lo, Antwerp.
Went to Belgium to find out Nevermore wouldn't play that day, that In Flames couldn't comfort me, and if that wasn't enough, i encountered a not so friendly Mr Nicholas Barker that evening. That evening sucked. :bah:

Tomorrow i'm going to see Jorn Lande @ Biebob, Belgium. It'll be a try-out for his upcoming American tour..so, good chance the entire tour setlist will be played . This saturday Porcupine Tree in Hof ter Lo, Antwerp , next friday the 22nd Nevermore is sceduled to headline the Biebob, and freakcircus Virgil Donati / Tony MacAlpine the 24th, in Holland. :zombie:

Indeed, Europe sucks!
:p

ecard_get_well.jpg

I'm still here in Bochum, it is 00:09 cet and my train leaves at 02:46....

It's fucking frustrating. Apart from the money we spent to come here, it is frustrating to experience another show cancelation due to health reasons (a Thessaloniki show was almost cancelled because Jim went to the hospital)

and on 11. October I'll be stuck in exams...

and I fucking missed The Apocalyptic Riders too, they played today in Bochum as well

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHHH!!!!

at least I hope it is nothing serious (this virus I mean)

Awww shit, this sucks big time :( I hope he's going to be okay. Seems like he WAS a bit sick at the Helsinki show like it looked. Guess I should feel myself extra lucky now that they even played the show here.

Get well soon Warrel!

was there as well, drove from belgium with 2 fans from 10:00 AM, arrived 2:30 pm at zeche, waited until 7 to find the bad news :-(.

at least we met some good new friends. one of them is american who flew all the way from the US just for this show, he was majorly disappointed. i guess he had the farthest/costliest trip among the attendees :).

well i hope they get well soon for the biepop event.

almost 800 km for nothing :( too bad. i feel sorry for the ppl who came from really far to watch the show (like the guys from spain or the guy from the US). get better soon wally

enitharmon: i looked out for you but i have no idea what you look like :[
you wont be able to come to the show in october? that must suck. best wishes for the exams...

What a total bummer. WD had me half way convinced I should go to that show. Sent me a link for a cheap flight and everything. For once i'm glad i'm poor and didn't go out.

The only other show that Nevermore cancelled on me was the Billy Milano thing at November to Dismember in 2000. I drove a couple of hours, and had a hotel and everything. Sucked, but whatcha gonna do.

MetalSteph said:
The only other show that Nevermore cancelled on me was the Billy Milano thing at November to Dismember in 2000. I drove a couple of hours, and had a hotel and everything. Sucked, but whatcha gonna do.

Billy Milano thing?

[KOTNO]Narrot said:
almost 800 km for nothing :( too bad. i feel sorry for the ppl who came from really far to watch the show (like the guys from spain or the guy from the US). get better soon wally

enitharmon: i looked out for you but i have no idea what you look like :[
you wont be able to come to the show in october? that must suck. best wishes for the exams...
yeah, I don't know what you look like neither
my ICE was 40 min too late and took a taxi to come, I arrived a little after 20:00, you were propably already gone

so I missed the last train back to Berlin (20:36) and here I am waiting =/

just in case for the next time, in Nevermore concerts I wear a Neondreamers t shirt (greek fc)

I don't know if I can make it in October, it's not only the exams, is the extra money of course (ICE tickets dammit)

Thats terrible news! :( I feel really bad for all the people that traveled so far to get there...

Hopefully it isn't anything serious (well, if he's in the hospital, it must be...:cry:)! I caught a bug over the weekend, and I seriously wanted to be put out of my misery.

*hands WD a bowl of chicken ramen*
Get better, mang!

I feel sorry for Nevermore, they seem to get the brunt of shit things happening, like the curse of the mummy or something. At least we know all this bad stuff going down will inspire another awesome album of dark, heavy and bitter disdain/merryment :)

Get well soon Warrel

ms. anthrope said:
i was at that show w/testament...

How did we not meet? I remember chatting with Chuck for a bit. You must have just seen me and thought "bitch" I get that alot. aha