Dvd problems :(, i can't see the Documentary!

HornedGod

New Metal Member
Apr 28, 2005
Hi, i'm having some issues with the Lamentations dvd, it's 100% original!
When the menu on the screen apears, it says:

Play Concert
Concert Menu
PLay Documentary

When i try to select the documentary, it doesn't select it, it justs back to the above menus.....
I wonder if u guys have this problem too, if you could help me, i'll be grateful!

my dvd does a similar thing actually.. it only works on one of my dvd players. on one, it doesn't allow you to actually select any of the options, just scroll up and down. do you have an alternate way of playing it or something? cause maybe it's just issues with the actual dvd player, and the cd is ok?
sorry i can't help, just sympathise :)

Well, i try it on 3 different players, on pc either, the same problem happened....i think i'm gonna have to change it.....damm....i'm gonna have to travel for 3 hours just to trade it....

HornedGod said:
Well, i try it on 3 different players, on pc either, the same problem happened....i think i'm gonna have to change it.....damm....i'm gonna have to travel for 3 hours just to trade it....

Once I had a problem but found that I needed to go to the set up/ settings menu of my DVD player and set the aspect ratio to the proper setting ( I have a letterbox TV 16:9) and it fixed the problem. Before I fixed it, the menus were all messed up, not exactly like your problem, but it was really weird. Just a thought before you go 3hrs to do an exchange.

Out.:devil:

Yep, i already traveled, 3 hours to trade, and guess what? The store doesn't had other copies =(.....no problem, i trade for BEHEMOTH LIVE ESCHATON hehehehe

Mine has always been a little on the weird side, but being old I have just put it down to my DVD player being more complication than I am.

Needless to say, mine is the original day of release pressing.

What I have done, rather than attempting to change setting on there and break my DVD player, is to put on shuffle play or whatever it is called and skip forwards... I usually end up at whichever bit I want within a couple of skips.

I haven't watched it for ages, really should make the time again.

AlexGuinness said:
Mine has always been a little on the weird side, but being old I have just put it down to my DVD player being more complication than I am.

Needless to say, mine is the original day of release pressing.

What I have done, rather than attempting to change setting on there and break my DVD player, is to put on shuffle play or whatever it is called and skip forwards... I usually end up at whichever bit I want within a couple of skips.

I haven't watched it for ages, really should make the time again.

Ur listening to Ozzy, the box set right? Whats his cover of 21st century schizoid man like?

Arnold Layne said:
Ur listening to Ozzy, the box set right? Whats his cover of 21st century schizoid man like?

Hey Arnold, you wouldn't know my buddy Jason down there, would you? Can't be more than like 20-30 people in NZ can there? He'd be the new guy...formerly a yank.

Haha no I dont where in NZ does he live. There are 4 million of us down here, three or four of whom post on the board (we must have the highest number of posters per capita on this board) and Im sure none of them know him sorry (I know a jason but he isnt a yank)

Arnold Layne said:

Yes... and no.

Erm, it is not the actual box set, but a 3 CD promo (acetate) set. I have only just started listening to it. Will go back to the other disks later.

I have not checked out the track listing to the full box set, but that track appears not to be on here.

The 3rd CD appears to be the covers one, with Therapy?, Primus, Zakk + Castillo + Geezer, Type O Negative, Was Not Was, Miss Piggy, Crystal Method + DMX + Ol' Dirty Bastard, Gary Moore, Tony Iommi + Wu Tang Clan, Motörhead, Infectious Grooves, Dweezil Zappa.

Really should check out the full box set when I get a chance, my Ozzy collection is sadly lacking that at the moment (and do I have one hell of an Ozzy collection!).

On my PS2, when I highlight the options, it highlights all weird which makes me select the wrong thing sometimes. So I usually watch it on my other DVD player, but it sucks because this one seems to automatically zoom in the screen or something. It cuts the left and right sides a little bit.

on my documentary, the audio is delayed a bit. but...eh, i got it for 7 bucks. the concert still works perfectly.