DVD 'Roundhouse Tapes' set for November

for the 400th time, shut the fuck up! NOBODY CAN READ WHAT EVER YOU THINK YOU'RE SAYING WHEN YOU TYPE LIKE SOME KIND OF RETARDED WHORE

about the lementations cd, there was one which came only with the opeth CD-set, not alone. And it had a horrible buzz problem, it sucks to make it short.

Here you go.

wazatron said:
Not that I'm aware of, but I wouldn't be surprised if there was one. And yeah, seems like this will be a CD/DVD release thingy, which is even better; watch them on your 40 inch HDTV, or cruise in the car with Bleak blaring and windows down! And giving the finger to the cops! ok, maybe the last one is not a good idea, hahaha! Peace out.

Didn't anyone ever see the Adam Sandler movie, Click? It was filmed in glorious HD and released on normal DVD format. Pop it in, check the picture if you've got it.

It's an hour and 40 some minutes long and has an ass-load of special features, and about 30 trailers... so I really doubt that they would need to release this as a double DVD even if it did have interviews and backstage footage. The only reason they would really release a 2-DVD set is if they wanted to take the cheap way out and use dual wimpy DVD-5 discs rather than a hefty DVD-9 disc. :)

HeftyHeftyHefty.jpg

I sent an email to a contact at Peaceville.

"Hello Paul, and greetings from Ontario, Canada!

My name is Kris Smith, and I have an inquiry about the latest news from
Peaceville Records, regarding the upcoming "Roundhouse Tapes" to be
released, from Opeth's gig last November.

It has been to my understanding up until this point that the release was
going to be in DVD format. The press release that I've read seems to
indicate that it will be a double CD. Is there any light that you can shed
on this information for me?

If it will in fact be released as a CD, will a DVD be released at some point

as well? Will it be released as a CD/DVD package, like the Live
Consternation from Katatonia?

Thank you for your time, I appreciate it.
Cheers!

Kris Smith"

Response:

"Hi Kris,
Yes, it's correct that this release is to be a double CD, and we hope
to be able to release a DVD at some point in the future.

Regards

Paul"

I sent an email to a contact at Peaceville.

"Hello Paul, and greetings from Ontario, Canada!

My name is Kris Smith, and I have an inquiry about the latest news from
Peaceville Records, regarding the upcoming "Roundhouse Tapes" to be
released, from Opeth's gig last November.

It has been to my understanding up until this point that the release was
going to be in DVD format. The press release that I've read seems to
indicate that it will be a double CD. Is there any light that you can shed
on this information for me?

If it will in fact be released as a CD, will a DVD be released at some point

as well? Will it be released as a CD/DVD package, like the Live
Consternation from Katatonia?

Thank you for your time, I appreciate it.
Cheers!

Kris Smith"

Response:

"Hi Kris,
Yes, it's correct that this release is to be a double CD, and we hope
to be able to release a DVD at some point in the future.

Regards

Paul"
Some point in the future sounds pretty bad if you ask me, suppose I should stop holding my breathe.

yeaaah :)

el_serpiente said:
"The Roundhouse Tapes" sounds like a release from the '70 well mike is a 70's guy
It's much more, forgotten sounds from...dark past haha
The term "Tapes" have some a old skool-ish connotation, "Yep we have find them again"

CD and then later the DVD. Sounds ok to me.

Usually the marketing trick with the live CD/DVD`s has been like this - release the CD, wait couple of weeks, release DVD. If you do it the other way around, no one (or lets say few people) is going to buy the CD.

btw, I`m a collector, thats why I don`t give a fuck, of course I`ll buy both of them.

CD and then later the DVD. Sounds ok to me.

Usually the marketing trick with the live CD/DVD`s has been like this - release the CD, wait couple of weeks, release DVD. If you do it the other way around, no one (or lets say few people) is going to buy the CD.

btw, I`m a collector, thats why I don`t give a fuck, of course I`ll buy both of them.

Screw it, it's plain idiotic to release a cd before the dvd. Half of the live experience is -seeing- them live, seeing the crowd, the expressions on their face, seeing peter :cry: .. Not only hearing them.

I'm hatin' it. Why can't they release like.. "The Roundhouse VHS's- now on DVD" or something 0: