DVD 'Roundhouse Tapes' set for November

not thhat Im aware of....but I woudlnt be surprised if tehre was one....and yeah seems liek this will be a CD/DVD release thignie...which is even better........watch'em on ure 40 inch HD TV....or cruise in teh car...with Bleak blaring.....and windows down...!!!!...and giving teh finger to the cops..!!!!....ok maybe the last one is not a good idea..hahhaha...!!!!....PEAC EOUT

there was in the boxset. i cant believe it, as much as im looking forward to the live cd, i wanted a fuckin DVD. i hope this doesnt go the way of the Bloodbath Wacken DVD.

Any chance you could keep doing that? :lol:

Anyway, it sucks that it's not a DVD... let's hope for the best.

Someone should just make an automatic "metalhead1233432423t5892345" alien language translator software or something.

or we could just kill him.. nobody would need to know

Im not buying the CDs, im waiting for the DVD, that by the looks of that email-answer is never to be released. Crap...

MegaCrap! :(

'Course it is, just like... 20 years later, when it really will be vintage tapes...............................................:erk:

I'd just wait for a separate press release regarding the DVD. I doubt that it has been cancelled. As you might know, Peaceville is closely connected to Snapper Music that released the Porcupine Tree DVD last year. I think the CD and the DVD will end up on different labels and hence have separate press releases. Have some faith.

major sux0r...!!!!.....this is not good news.....!!!!....and here I was thinkin Id be watching Opeth int eh glory that is HD...!!!!....yeah this sucks major.....Hey Mikey u there...coem on tell us man...!!!!...wahts going on...!!!!.....we need to knwo whats this..."soon to be relaieased" deal bout teh DVD..!!!!.......we thought u guys posted on ure webste that Nov. is when the DVD comes out..!!!...so wahts up man..!!!!>.....we need answers brotehr...!!!.......PEAC EOUT

There's something screwed up about this. Why would a live set have to be on two audio cd's? Obviously 2 disc's is refering to 2 dvd's. Like someone previously stated, it was filimed in Hi-Def, meaning it would take 2 DVD's to hold a concert on. This whole cd set business seems very wrong. From the beginning there were no plans of just having a cd set, this was always a live dvd.

This is not good news. What the heck is taking so long, it's been year since FILMING it. And now CD :loco:

major sux0r...!!!!.....this is not good news.....!!!!....and here I was thinkin Id be watching Opeth int eh glory that is HD...!!!!....yeah this sucks major.....Hey Mikey u there...coem on tell us man...!!!!...wahts going on...!!!!.....we need to knwo whats this..."soon to be relaieased" deal bout teh DVD..!!!!.......we thought u guys posted on ure webste that Nov. is when the DVD comes out..!!!...so wahts up man..!!!!>.....we need answers brotehr...!!!.......PEAC EOUT

edit: went a bit nuts here. sry XD

Are you new here? You just have to get used to waz, hes actually quite amusing.

define new... i've been here for a good couple of months.

I never actually read anything the dude posts, i can't. he types

liek.....!!!!!1....theisi!! ROsdfdv.....sd.vfz;v it /. just anooyingg me..!!!

you do realize you're a hell of a lot more annoying than waz could ever be what with your 1,000 font whining and all