Dying Fetus

MURAI

-
Nov 6, 2002
Canada
I dont got any of their albums but I've seen them live on August and I was blown away. Never have I been with so many extreme metallers. I love their song "Praise The Lord (Opium of the Masses)" so what other songs do you think I'll dig by them?

utterly fantastic band. I'd reccommend Destroy The Opposition (first track is Opium of the Masses), then Stop At Nothing, then Killing On Adrenaline.

I imagine most people would say Killing On Adrenaline is their best album though......

Dying Fetus are fucking awesome! I like every CD of theirs a lot. I like Killing on Adrenaline the best. The song Killing On Adrenaline is my favorite song by them too. It's heavy as fuck yet catchy as hell.

If you like Dying Fetus, then definately check out Misery Index.

Features ex-Dying Fetus members Kevin Talley and Jason Netherton on the 'Overthrow' EP and then Jason and Sparky Voyles on their full length debut, 'Retaliate'.

I have the EP, and have heard one song from the debut. This appears to be a very solid band in the making.

heh, who doesn't know that Misery Index is basically Dying Fetus?? =) Ghallagher has always been the real genius behind Dying Fetus though, so its no surprise that Stop At Nothing is superior to Retaliate in any case.....there's not much that I find appealing in Misery Index....they sound to me more like a poorer copy of Dying Fetus than their own band.

dyi9ng fetus fucking sucksa monkey balls through a straw. how can anyone possibly listen to utter shit. its like listen to a belligerent kermit the frog singing through a trash can. go listen to real music. \m/

Why don't you tell us what real music is? Wait a minute, I think I know. Metallica. Now why don't you shut up and sod off to some Metallica board?

ffanatic said:
They're quite talented on the music front, but those vocals are seriously lame.
Dont like it? But that's how most death-grind vocals are like... I think Netherton's yell and Ghallagher's gargle goes well togather so I think Netherton should of just stayed with Fetus.

SculptedCold said:
heh, who doesn't know that Misery Index is basically Dying Fetus?? =) Ghallagher has always been the real genius behind Dying Fetus though, so its no surprise that Stop At Nothing is superior to Retaliate in any case.....there's not much that I find appealing in Misery Index....they sound to me more like a poorer copy of Dying Fetus than their own band.
I disagree. I think Misery Index are pretty good but not as good as Dying Fetus. I would describe them as a more of a straightforward version of Dying Fetus' sound. They were pretty energetic live.

I badly want that Destroy The Oppositon album, I think I'm going to order it.

AllWithinMyMonster said:
dyi9ng fetus fucking sucksa monkey balls through a straw. how can anyone possibly listen to utter shit. its like listen to a belligerent kermit the frog singing through a trash can. go listen to real music. \m/
Whatever.:rolleyes: Dying fetus are catchy, yet heavy as fuck at the same time. Not many bands can pull that off. They have some great riffs in their songs. Or maybe you are one of those ignorant pussies who dislikes all death metal vocals.