Ease the sphincter folks...

deathfalls said:
unfortunately, i'm not made of money.

I left out of Lake Charles Airport on the 7:00am flight. It was packed from diversions from NO. They had people bussed to Lake Charles to connect to Houston. I got to Atlanta at noon and I am ready to have the time of my life!

Squeak said:
Hey, what time/airline are you leaving on? I am on Delta and leave at 745am out of SFO.
I'm in the east bay so I'm flying Southwest out of Oakland tomoorrow at 6:45am. Into Nashville, then driving to Atlanta. Free plane ticket, that's why. See ya there!!

This doesn't look good....
spec_seasonal1_600_en.jpg

@ eboles - heya!!! I am in seat 31B. I am very easy to spot... my hair is blonde and goes to the middle of my thighs. ;) Don't think too many people fitting that description will be on our flight, lol. I will be there extra early since I am carpooling with Norm from Imagika. He is also on the 7am flight with powermad, so say hi to him! He goes by the name Savascream. I will answer to the name Squeak, by the way. Everyone calls me that. :)

Keep in mind, we have TORNADOES to watch for now as well. One just hit southwest Georgia. For those of you that DON'T know what to do in a tornado.... If you are in a hotel/apt/house whatever, GET INTO THE BATHROOM. It is the safest place in the house. Preferrably IN the bathtub. If you are in a car, get out and get into a ditch and lie as flat as you can to the ground. Do NOT hide under and overpass. Just in case, want everyone to be sorta prepared. You never know. \m/

If you folks are leaving at 7:45am from SFO, then that's 10:45am EDT.

You'll be arriving around 2:45 EDT I'm guessing.

I will be heading into the airport about an hour earlier, 1:55pm EDT.

It's going to be a rough ride. So far Atlanta is not reporting any cancellations.

Just called United Airlines. The ticketing agent told me that Atlanta is not very bad.

Pssht to all the NOLA folks who can't make it. I'm living in New Orleans, and I say FUCK YOU, IVAN! I drove to Atlanta yesterday, and I'm staying with relatives. Long ass drive though. See everyone in a few hours! And if you're not at the pre-party, tomorrow then!