ECT

Mad Dan McCafferty

Don't Get Mad,Get Waysted
Oct 6, 2004
KRAKATOA
www.myspace.com
Does anyone still have recordings of the programme ECT, which was on Channel 4 about 85/86. It was a metal version of The Tube, bands playing about 3 songs each live. Some of thew band son were....Waysted (of Course which I have) Ozzy, Motorhead, Mams Boys, Magnum and so on.... Just wondered if anyone still had them recorded, I had most at the time..............on Betamax:cry:

I've got a dvd somewhere - it may be at my old house, which means I'll have to wait until my ex moves out to get at it (since I'm persona non grata). It had Thin Lizzy, Tygers, Twisted Sister, Mama's boys and Warlock on it IIRC.

If I find it, I'll let you know and arrange to send you a copy.

As I say, it might take a while...

Cheers

Klingobearo_O

Somewhere in my collection i have a whole 3 hours worth of stuff from ECT,bands such as Mama's Boys,Dumpy's,Warlock,Magnun,Tygers of Pan Tang and many more,if i find it i will let you know...also i am gonna try and get my mate to copy it onto a DVD,remember the dancers on there hahahahha....

That would be cool, I can transfer VHS to DVD as well so no probs there if you want it done!! I'm trying to get Robin George when he was on it, he doen't have it and hasn't seen it since then, so I said I'd try and find out if anyone has it.

Cheers

I've got some somewhere, on a VHS tape. I know there's Madam X, Venom, Warrior and suchlike on there. One of these days I'm gonna transfer all my old VHS tapes onto this here PC thingy. One day....